Chapter 111: Eyvor's Tour & Edvins Plan!?

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yes, I very much enjoy your presence, Prince Elif." Said Eyvor through blushed cheeks.

The three of us then casually talked for roughly thirty or so minutes before deciding to leave, as it seemed like Patriarch Aasveig was quite busy.

"Well then, I don't wish to disturb the two of you any longer; just make sure to enjoy yourselves." Said Aasveig with a chuckle.

"I don't know if Eyvor will enjoy herself that much, but I know I will." Remarked Elif as he set the teacup down before standing up and heading toward the exit with Eyvor.

"Also, don't forget about the banquet we'll be hosting for your arrival; Eyvor made sure to arrange lightning cherries at the banquet!" Announced Aasveig right as Elif and Eyvor were exiting the room.

"I'll definitely be attending then." Replied Elif as he and Eyvor exited the room, leaving Aasveig all alone.

___

___

"Ugh, this isn't good; It can't wait any longer. I will have to tell her about the Royal Elves; otherwise, she might helplessly fall in love. Though I'll have her Mother do that, I'm sure that talk will go smoother if it's between Mother and daughter." Muttered Aasveig with a frown as he sighed, shaking his head before focusing on his work.

___

___

"So then, where will we be heading first, Eyvor?" Asked Elif curiously as he summoned his quạt tay while Illumia, Marley, and Idonea, who was patiently waiting outside the room, were now following him.

"Since we are already inside the Fairy Clans manor, I suppose I'll give you a tour of this place first; then, we can move on to other islands." Replied Eyvor as she started her tour of the manor.

The tour was quite lovely; we walked around all of the publicly accessible and some private areas while Eyvor explained their purpose. Of course, most of the common or boring places were skipped over, such as the kitchen, dining room, etc. After roughly a little over an hour, we had finished exploring the Clan manor, and we then headed toward the courtyard behind the mansion, which many clan members occupied, most of which were training or battling.

However, when they noticed our presence, I could see that while they continued doing what they were doing, they would also shift some of their focus onto us, or more specifically me. Then again, that was just the men; nearly all the ladies would stop what they were doing and gawk at me; the young girls would look at me with passion while the older women eyed me with lust.

'I don't mind the young girls staring at me, but those older women; the way they look at me makes me slightly uncomfortable.' Thought Elif as he winked at a young girl around his age with a smirk, trying his best to ignore the stares from the older women.

"Kass? Kass, are you okay!?" Yelled one of the fairies worriedly as they tried waking up the unconscious fairy that fainted from Elif's wink.

"Are they all your cousins?" Asked Elif curiously as he eyed the tens of Fairies.

"Most of them are; however, a few were previously just normal fairies with exceptional talent before joining the Clan." Replied Eyvor, her and Marley both sporting a sour expression from the spectator's reaction.

"Quite a lot of them; I can see how getting challenged by all of them would be inconvenient." Commented Elif as Eyvor couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"Eyvor, Prince Elif, what pleasant surprise to see the two of you here; are you perhaps giving a tour of the Clans Manor to our guest Eyvor?" Announced a joyful voice from behind as Elif and Eyvor turned around, only to be greeted by Edvin approaching them with a friendly smile.

"Yes, I've just finished giving Prince Elif a tour of the Manor, and we were just about to leave." Replied Eyvor coldly as she was indirectly telling Edvin to leave. However, either he didn't understand the underlying meaning, or he completely ignored it altogether as he continued to approach the two of them.

"That's not a very good tour, Eyvor; Prince Elif is a very special guest and deserves a tour befitting of his status." Said Edvin with a light smile, though his words had slightly aroused Elif's curiosity.

"Hmm, It sounds like you have something in mind, Edvin; care to go into detail?" Asked Elif, slightly curious as he fanned himself with his quạt tay.

"Well, since the Elven Empire and Fairy Clan are allies, we'll be helping each other in the future years when it comes time to venture out into the OverRealm; when we do so, I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable knowing the strength your allies possess and vice-versa. If you're interested, I could gather a few of the more powerful Clansmen and have them battle against each other, or if you'd like a more in-depth understanding, you could personally battle against them." Explained Edvin with a friendly smile that he used to hide his malicious intentions from Elif, though unfortunately, his intentions couldn't escape Illumia or Idonea's perception.

"Edvin! I didn't say anything about what you did yesterday; however, you're overstepping your boundaries right now!" Stated Eyvor as she coldly glared at Edvin while slightly pressuring him, causing him to twitch in fright before swiftly regaining his composure.

"Calm down, Eyvor, no need to get so worked up; your reception is already many times better than when you visited the Elven Empire; at least Edvin was considerate enough to wait until the second day before asking to spar." Said Elif with a chuckle as he gently placed his hand on Eyvors shoulder, quickly pacifying her; though such a scene greatly angered Edvin, he didn't show it.

"You're lucky, Edvin since Prince Elif has spoken on your behalf; I'll let this slide; however, I will not tolerate such rudeness to Prince Elif again. Understand?" Declared Eyvor calmly though her eyes still radiated coldness.

"I understand, Eyvor." Replied Edvin with a simple nod while tightly clutching his fists, his hatred for Elif growing by the second.

"Also, Edvin, no need to beat around the bush when conversing with me; just be straightforward; I'd prefer not to waste time. And to answer your question, yes, I wouldn't mind sparring with some talented descendants of the Fairy Clan." Said Elif, reasonably interested in the strength of the Fairy Clan's younger generation.

Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]______Elven Legacy (Chapter 212: Altercation Outside Elven Cuisine Pagoda) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 93: Simba, Marlin, and Lily Leave) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 161: Knock-Up Stream Around The Corner)|| Marvel's Black Steel (Chapter 68: Fly!) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]