Coming Soon!

The Heir and His Stalker [not really]

Blurb

Ares Grimaldi is a handsome, intelligent and talented man but most importantly, he is the heir to the Grimaldi Group, a multi-billion business empire. He has everything a man could ever wish for. Or that was what people think when they saw Ares or saw him in the News. But only he knows that he doesn't have everything. To him, having her means more than all the wealth and happiness in the world.
She was just a simple girl who would sneak around him just to catch a glimpse of him a click a quick snap. He knows that she loves him.
But what is the problem here?
He had let her go and now she has moved on...

Ophelia Spencer is a highschool teacher. She is someone whose dreams has been shattered and heart broken. The things she went through, only she knew. The only person she wished he knew what she was going through had left the town and fallen in love with another woman.
Fast forward seven years later...
She's engaged, thriving and no longer delusional. Her life seems to be finally changing for the better. Her life was calm now.
Or that was what she thought.
Little did she know that the one who had left had returned and now has his eyes set on her.

They used their heads and lost their chance to be together once.
Now that they are being brought back to each other, will they listen to their hearts or make the same mistake again?

Coming soon...

Summer 2024