"This the girl that be having this nigga giggling. Nice to meet you" Taion spoke up making Yuri smile softly while Kash mugged him and O'Shea laughed loudly.

"I told that nigga he be giggling. He be kicking his feet inna air too." O'Shea joked making Kashton suck his teeth, "Baby this Taion, he the owner of Fortae and shit. He helped me too." Kashton introduced the two.

Yuri stared at Taion a small on her face. "Thank you so much for doing this." Yuri said expressing her gratitude, "Ain't nothing for real, This was all Kash I just provided the space." Taion responded, then checked the time on his phone.

"I gotta open up the doors though, I'll be back," Taion spoke, leaving and making his way to the front. Yuri turned to look at Kash, finding him already staring at her. Yuri smiled, reaching up to grab his face and placing a big kiss on his lips.

Yuri stared at him with a look in her eyes, he just did everything right in her eyes, they stared at eachother not even noticing the amount of people that started to pile up in the building. "Y'all our table over here." Rhylee spoke up making Yuri and Kash look at her to see her pointing at the table towards the back

Kash took Yuri's hand, intertwining their fingers as he led her to the table. As they took their seats, the lights started to dim down. Yuri sighed softly, gazing at the amount of people in the room. It was so many people that she couldn't even count and they were her for her. They were here to see her designs.

Yuri felt a hand on her thigh making her look at Kashton. And it was all because of him.

_________

The fashion show was going so well, music played as models gracefully strutted down the runway, showcasing the clothing they wore. Kash told Yuri it was two pieces to be showed before the show ended.

Yuri didn't want it to end, she loved everything , the models were beautiful as they showcased her designs flawlessly. Her favorite part was hearing the whispering commentary from other people, everything was perfect.

Yuri sat her hand on top of Kashton's hand, watching the model strut down the runway in the jeans Yuri made from different types of denim.

Yuri looked at Kashton, seeing he was already staring at her. "I can believe you did this for me" Yuri remarked with a pout, making him smile. Kash grabbed the leg of her chair bringing her close, "You happy though?" Kashton asked and Yuri nodded her head smiling. She was more than happy she was fucking elated

"So happy baby, thank you." Yuri spoke softly staring into his eyes. "I think I want to start sewing again.." Yuri added on and this time Kashton smiled so hard his braces started showing.

"Nah what happened to being a nurse?" Kash asked with his eyebrow raised up and Yuri rolled her eyes, Kash chuckled grabbing her face kissing her lips.

Yuri sighed in content staring at him, "You deserve your dick sucked." Yuri blurted out, Kash's eyebrows furrowed, and he started to laugh, seeing how serious she was.

"Watch the rest of show yo." Kash said, and Yuri bit down on her bottom lip. Her attention turned away from him for a brief moment to look at the last part of the show.

Her lips pulled up into a smile as she watched the model strut down the runway, dressed in the off-the-shoulder green gown, her favorite piece.

Fuck Ivy, I ate with that dress.

Claps erupted in the room as the show ended, the lights still dim as Taion made his way on stage.

"I want to thank yall for coming and showing out not only for me but the designer, Yuri. She worked hard as hell on this shit so y'all better show her some love." Taion started off, and Yuri smiled a little.

"On the real though, I want her to be the one y'all go to when y'all need a wedding dress. None of that Fashion Nova shit. Cause' I know how y'all be," Taion spoke into the microphone, eyeing the crowd and earning a small laughter from the audience.

"That's all for now; thank y'all again for showing up tonight," Taion finished, exiting the stage. The room filled with applause, and the lights turned back on.

Once the lights were on everyone rushed to the food section making O'Shea look at them like they were crazy, "Hungry ass niggas." O'Shea muttered.

"You hungry?" Kash asked, looking at Yuri. "I kind of was.. but the line is too long and crowded," Yuri replied. Kashton only shrugged, stood up from his chair, and gave her a peck on the lips before telling her he'll be back.

"Did you like it?" Rhylee said and Yuri nodded with a smile. "Good, cause Kash was nervous as hell." Yuri eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" Yuri asked and Rhylee gave her a look. "Girl you know he wanted everything to be perfect for you." Rhylee said

Yuri opened her mouth to speak but was cut off. "Excuse me?" Yuri turned to look at the person who spoke-a black girl who looked to be about Yuri's age stood there, a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but hi, I'm Kiya." Kiya held her hand out, and Yuri shook it, giving her a warm smile. "I'm Yuri," Yuri replied.

"Again, so sorry for interrupting but I just wanted to know if you were available." Kiya started off and Yuris eyebrows furrowed, so Kiya continued talking.

"I'm getting married in June, and I really loved your work, especially the green off the shoulder dress. It was so cute; it reminded me of Princess Tiana," Kiya complimented, making Yuri smile.

"I just wanted to know if you would be available to make my wedding dress. I've been to many places, and they don't fit my vision," Kiya added, and Yuri smiled.

"Thank you! Of course, I'd love to make your dress," Yuri replied, making Kiya smile. "Thank you so much. Do you have a business card or somewhere I can contact you?" Kiya asked.

Kiya and Yuri exchanged numbers quickly before Kiya walked away. Rhylee and Brooklyn gave Yuri a smile. "Look at you, making wedding dresses and shit." Brook spoke up, and Yuri rolled her eyes playfully.

Kash then returned to the table with a plate of food in his hand. Yuri smiled as he placed the plate in front of her. "How you get a plate so fast?" Yuri asked.

"Pushed them out the way?" He said like it was obvious, passing her a fork. Yuri frowned, "Baby, that's not nice," she said.

Kash shrugged, "You said you were hungry," was his response, making Yuri shake her head as she stared at him.

He met her gaze, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. Yuri just wanted to thank him again and again for today because he really did that.

Yuri leaned closer placing a small kiss on his lips before pulling back, "Thank you so much Kash. I really appreciate what you did for me tonight." Yuri expressed and Kash smiled. "You know I got you phat."

He really did stand on his word too. Yuri loved that.

________________________________

This chapter is sooo long. I didn't want to split it up in two

Byeeee! I'm tired