𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟹 - 𝟸_𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

𝟸 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 | 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

𝟸 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 | 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

| 𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 |

As the words of you spread like wildfire in the whole world of one piece. Citizen later on found out that the song that has become well known for its sweet tune, was indeed created by you a 'heavenly being'. 

Which reached every corner of the world. The song that you have created, made others assumed that there was a deeper meaning into it. Some sang the song for their own pleasure, while some sang it to try and unlock any hidden messages behind it. 

It was loved by all might they be young, adults and the old.

The song was sung by all, which means it included some of the marines. The admirals that were injured or even faced you hated the song with every cells in their body. 

As it bought back the memories of you... How you were so calm while being heavily injured even before fighting them, so terrifying and powerful. The aura that you emitted was so overwhelming that it makes them want to throw up just thinking about it.

As Whitebeard returned to Sphinx Island, teaching Ace everything he will need to learn to continue on forward. 

On the very top of the hill, that hanged off the cliff by the sea. Where he let you leave for the first and last time, lies your gravestone. A beautiful white marble gravestone with only the finest flowers surrounding it, your favourite stuffed toy that you have won at a carnival game was places next to it.

As Whitebeard visits your gravestone everyday during sunset, he made sure to bring you, your favourite juice and a hot meal. He would sit there talking to you, talking about how his day was and explaining how the Whitebeard pirates are doing and keeping it low. 

Sometimes the whole crew would come up and greet you, while sometimes coming to visit to talk to you as if you were there. It was sweet, they made sure you were able to party with them even though you were gone, which means taking the party to your resting place.