🌊OCEAN🌊

This whole chapter is about John Dory and Creek.

Nobody's perspective:

(The boat is like a canoe, but bigger. Creek is on the side of the boat with John Dory sitting next to him. Poppy and Branch sit next to Creek. On the other side of the boat, Biggie, holding Mr. Dinkles, is on the side, with Viva and Clay sitting next to him. They are sitting on the little bench things that are on canoes.)

It is night time, and the trolls are still on the boat. Everyone except Branch is sleeping, so he can make sure they're going the right way.

Branch rubs his eyes and looks down at the map. He's bored. Really, really bored. He rolls up the map and looks down at Poppy resting her head on his shoulder.

He sighs softly and puts the map down. He then lightly rests his head on Poppy's. He closes his eyes and soon drifts off to sleep.

In the morning, John Dory first woke up. He was kind of thirsty. He looked down at the ocean water. It looked real good, since it wasn't orbeez or full of glitter. He reached down and put his hand in the water. Be brings the water up to his mouth, about to drink before Creek grabs his arm.

"What are you doing? The water could have many germs. Are you stupid?" Creek furrows his eyebrows.

John Dory looks at him. "Y-yeah... I know. But it can't be that bad." He replies, smiling nervously.

"It actually could. You could get a deadly disease and die a slow and horrible death from it. Get that water out of your hands." Creek says assertively.

John Dory sighs and pours the water back in the ocean. "When did you wake up anyway?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"A few seconds ago. Just before you were gonna drink the water." Creek replies, stretching a little.

"Oh. You're fast. Did you move that fast... just... to save me?" John Dory asks softly.

"Yeah? What kind of question is that?"

"Seems you really care about me then, huh?" John Dory grins.

"No, I just didn't want to go to a funeral." Creek crosses his arms.

John Dory chuckles. "Well, you've got to at least like me a bit..."

"Nope. I only tolerate you the most out of the group." Creek explains, shrugging.

"Meaning I'm you're favorite..?" John Dory smirks and looks at him.

Creek stares at him for a moment before grumbling, "Stop twisting my words. I didn't say that."

John Dory nods and narrows his eyes. "Hmm... pretty sure you did..."

"Did not." Creek denies, looking away.

"Yeah, you did." John Dory continues to smile.

"I did not!" Creek looks back at John Dory, furrowing his eyebrows in annoyance.

Biggie suddenly turns to his other side while sleeping, causing the whole boat to rock. Poppy's head falls on Branch's lap and Branch's head falls back. Clay is still somehow sleeping while sitting up straight, and Viva is sleeping on the floor of the boat, so she barely moves.