👯FRIEND👯

Creek's perspective:

What is he doing? "Don't touch me." I then take a step back. I don't see why he thinks he can just put his hands on me.

"Sorry. But, what you said isn't true." Yeah, right.

"What makes you think that?" I look at him with narrowed eyes. He doesn't know anything about me.

"Well... I actually don't know." Wow, John Dory. You're quite great at this, huh. "But it just seems like it."

What? Is this like the same as 'you look sassy'? He's not a psychic. Maybe. "What are you talking about."

"Your... uh... what do you call it...? I dunno... But it's giving a weird, yet pleasant energy." Does he mean...?

"You mean my aura...?"

"Oh! Yeah! Exactly that."

He can... read people's auras...? That's amazing. "You know what? I'm really embarrassed to say this, but thank you."

"Thanks 'bout what?" Use your brain, maybe?

"...Well, I can't read my own aura. But you just did. A pleasant aura means the person is going to do something great in the future. At least that's what I learned." Hopefully he can understand that?

"Ohh... So I made my point, then?"

"...no."

Nobody's perspective:

"Wait, how do you read somebody's aura?" Branch asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhhh... Just look a them and... feel them." John Dory explains.

Branch stares blankly. "What?"

"That sounded very weird. He... he didn't feel me. Don't take that seriously. Uhm... I don't really know. I think it's a natural talent." Creek explains better.

Branch nods, although rather disappointed. "Oh, okay. And sorry for saying what I said, I guess..."

Creek blinks slowly at him. "Did you... just apologize...? Just like that?" He seems surprised.

Branch groans. He doesn't answer. Clay looks behind Branch. "Branch, there's someone behind you..." He points.

Branch starts to turn around but fails as the person behind him, Poppy, hugs him. She hugs him tightly, hurting Branch's chest. "Ah.. Poppy... That hurts..." He says with a strained voice.

Poppy continues to squeeze tightly. "Sorry... but I just love hugging you so much!!" Poppy exclaims.

Branch continues to struggle before Poppy lets go. She goes in front of Branch. "What's the book in your hand?" She moves her hand to grab it.

Branch panics and turns around. Poppy tries to grab it again. Using his brain, Branch lifted his arm and threw the book really far. It ended up hitting a huge window in the front of the library and shattering it. Branch covers his mouth.

"Okay, we need to get outta here. Where's Viva? And Biggie?" Clay says, looking around in a panic.

"Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry..." Branch says, slightly scared.