🌟STAR🌟

Nobody's perspective:

"Who's Veneer?!" Creek asks loudly, so the others can hear him through the rumbling.

"Somebody who kidnapped my brothers!" Branch explains, trying to look out a window.

The shaking stops. "Yeah, but then he changed for the better!" Poppy says.

All of a sudden, the door opens. A blue eyeball is on the other side. "Hello? Anybody in there?" Veneer asks, squinting his eyes to try to see inside the cabin.

"Hi Veneer! It's us! Poppy, Branch, Viva, Clay, John Dory! And two others, Biggie and Creek!" Poppy explains to him.

"Oh, hello! Do you need help getting outta there?" Veneer asks.

"Yeah, definitely." John Dory says, looking at the eye.

"Okay. Get on my hand." The eyeball then moves away from the door and it gets replaced by a hand.

John Dory runs and jumps on the hand. So does everyone else other than Creek. "Are you sure that that's safe?" Creek asks.

"I promise I won't do anything. Do you think I'm going to do anything? Pfft! And go to jail again? As if!" Veneer answers him.

"And he's been to jail... Welp, I guess it's out only chance." Creek then soon gets onto Veneers hand.

Veneer then stands up and cover all of the trolls with his other hand. "So where are y'all heading?" Veneer asks, raising an eyebrow.

"We're trying to find the hat finder. I was going to go to the library, but I don't think we need to anymore." Poppy says, looking at Creek.

"I still wanna go..." Clay says.

"You are so boring, Clay." Viva teases, giggling.

"Haha, yeah... I guess..." Clay says awkwardly, slightly offended.

"Viva, you do know you're being passive aggressive." Creek says, crossing his arms.

"I am? But I say stuff like that all the time...." Viva says, raising an eyebrow.

"You say stuff that may seem nice or funny, but it's actually rude." Creek explains.

"Oh. I swear I didn't do that before." Viva says.

"You didn't. After you met up with dad- Poppy's dad, it started." Branch says, looking at her.

"Oh... Is it bad?" Viva asks, upset.

"Ye-" Creek starts.

"I think it's fine..." Veneer says with a sweet voice.

Viva nods and smiles at him. "So where are we going?" Viva asks them.

"Library?" Branch says, not sure.

"Yep! Veneer, take us to the library nearby!" Poppy says to Veneer, smiling widely.

Veneer nods and starts to walk. "I'd recommend sitting down." He says, so they don't bounce around and maybe fall out. Everyone sat down except Creek, since he doesn't want to be bossed around.

He ends up falling over and landing on his butt, hard. "Ow! Ugh..." He stays on his butt, not wanting to fall again.

Veneer snorts as he feels Creek fall. He continues to walk, looking around for a library. "Hmm... Is it a small library, or..." Veneer starts.