📝PLAN📝

Poppy's perspective:

What is up with him? He never acts like this... Did I do something wrong? No, he would've told me, right? He tells me everything.

"Poppy..? I'm so very sorry... I didn't mean- I didn't want him to do that." Oh Biggie... It's not your fault. It's mine.

"No, Biggie... It's okay. It's not your fault."

"If you say so."

Maybe I should try to talk to Branch. No, he needs some space. I'll wait a few hours.

"Branch is right though, Queen Poppy. I should try to find the hat myself." No, I can help. I'm good at finding things. I'm fact, I'm great.

"What? No, I'm gonna help. I have nothing else to do right now anyway."

Normal perspective:

Branch stares at Creek and narrows his eyes. After realizing that Creek was really in front of him, he grabbed another sharp stick and pointed both at him.

"What are you doing here Creek?!" Branch exclaims, making sure to keep a distance from him.

"Oh, I'm just trying to catch up with my friends." He says in a relaxing voice. "What have you done while I have been gone?"

"What have I done? Why does that matter to-"

"What have you done after you all forgot about me?" Creek cuts him off, his voice a little curt.

"Forgot about you? What do you mean?" Branch asks. "We never forgot about you, we just... stopped talking about you..."

"Oh, okay... So after you guys tried to kill me, you just... stopped talking about me." He says, his voice calm again.

"...Well, yeah." Branch replies, raising an eyebrow.

"...I DID NOTHING WRONG! I WAS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE AND YOU ALL HATED ME FOR IT!" Creek yells. His breathing gets intense. After a few seconds, he takes deep breaths, trying to relax.

"But I completely understand. I almost had all the trolls eaten." Creek adds, holding both of his hands together. He smiles calmly as he takes a small step closer to Branch.

Branch steps back. "Exactly. And... that means you did something wrong.." He says, slightly confused.

"Oh, Branch. You're acting as if you wouldn't do the same,"

"So? Did I?"

Creek stares at Branch. He sighs. "Well, if you happened to be in trouble, would you do the same?"

"No."

"You sure? The last I saw you, you hated the happiness that the trolls had. You were annoyed by them. Why would you care about them?"

"The last you saw me, I was different. I've changed. A lot. My girlf- Poppy changed me. She made me happy."

"Oh! Poppy. She used to like me, you know. It was so obvious." Creek says, smiling in almost a smug way.