Chapter 3: Mario Becomes a Protester???

Mario: *wakes up* H- Huh?

Mario have seemed to have woken up in a secret Lair.

Mario: What the hell?

Zinky: Welcome Mario, remember me?!

Mario: Wait... you're the Team Killer Ink Leader!!!

Zinky: You are correct... my name is Zinky Lightning, and this is my assistance; Marty.

Mario: Why the hell am I here?!

Zinky: What you did to one of our Members was really unacceptable... and we're here to teach you a lesson.

Mario: Eh?

Zinky: We are saving the World by helping the community to stop new Oil, once and for all.

Mario: Bollocks!!!

Zinky: We want the UK to stop approving new Fossil Fuels projects, which are a major cause to Climate change.

Mario: *scoffs* Good luck with that.

Zinky: We need the UK to listen... we demanding the Government to stop funding new Fossil Fuels!

Mario: What you're doing is absolutely ridiculous... You're breaking the Law by blocking Roads, throwing Orange Paint or Powder during Sport matches, and you're interrupting Theatre performances!!!

Zinky: It's for the best.

Mario: And, you're pissing the whole Country off... Brand New Fresh Oil is the Future!

Zinky: People are not focusing on Climate change... the Globe is warming and we're here to stop this nonsense.

Mario: ARE YOU STUPID?!?!?! This whole Protest is pointless! This is got nothing to do with Global Warming!!!

Zinky: We do need some help.

Mario: What do you mean?!

Zinky: We need you to join us.

Mario: GO TO HELL, YOU STUPID CLOWNS... I'M NOT DOING THAT!!!

Zinky: Activists!

The Protesters approached Mario.

Mario: I'm out of here!!!

However, there was no Exit.

Mario: AHH, I'M TRAPPED IN HERE... WHERE'S THE EXIT?!?!?!

Zinky: You're joining our Team!

Mario: NO!!!

Zinky: Welcome to our Family.

Mario: *SCREAMS* NO!!! 😱

Zinky: *LAUGHING* HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! 😈😈😈