Rishabh : And we are not here to distrub you Ro Bhaiya..

Rohit : Then

Hardik : We are here to irritate you and Vi Bhaiya..

Rohit : If you guy's go in front of your vi Bhaiya right now.. I am sure he is going to cook you all alive..

Siraj : What does that mean..??

Rohit : Nothing.. You 3 know jaddu, jinx and surya going to eat alone . ..

Rishabh : But They didn't tell us anything..

Rohit : They just come to inform me and tell you not to tell you guy's..

Hardik : Hey, how will they go without us?

Rishabh : Thank you Ro Bhaiya to tell us.. Let's just go to join them..

Siraj : Dal me kuch to kala hai... Ro Bhaiya itni aasaani se Kuch bata de hohi nai sakta (There is something black in the lentils... Ro brother, you can't tell something so easily.)

Rohit : Oo mere sherlock Holmes... Shami is also going to meet his friend in same restaurant

Hardik : But siraj is telling t...

Rohit : He already left

Siraj : *shouting from away* Heyy You 2 monkey let's go.. We have to catch them

Rishabh and Hardik just went to him and Rohit just Take a breath of relief..

Rohit : Chalo 3 musibat tali...

Rohit just enter in room without thinking anything he can't handle other problem now ..

He was literary calling his teammates a problems

Just when he enter in room he meet with something really hard.. That thing just hit him on his hand he just hiss in pain.. And think that Not to enter in room is better option but now he can't go back..

Rohit just look up and meet his virat angry eyes..

Virat : I told you not to come here..

Rohit : If there was anyone else besides me, he would have been hit..

Virat : I know it's you..

Rohit : How you so sure. .

Virat : Besides me you only have our room key that's why..

Rohit : Wo to hai..

Virat : Why you come here ..??

Rohit : It's my room also.. You can't just kick me out of my room...And If you want me kick out of my room then atleast give me any reason...

Virat : Why should I tell you..

Rohit : Are you angry with me ..??

Virat : No.. Why would I angry with my team captain..??

Rohit know the reason why he is behaving like this but he wants to know form virat..

Rohit : But I am not only your captain chiku.. I am also your Bestfriend.. Your panda. ..

Virat : No you are not.. You are only Ms.Gorgeous Bestfriend... Oh no sorry Mr.handsome

Rohit : Chiku Are you perhaps jealous..??