If he likes it and proposes to take it home, then she will readily agree. If he doesn’t bring it up, he probably wouldn’t want to part with this cat, but would always want to see this cat in the future, so she would naturally be able to keep in touch with Station Manager Wu, which would be beneficial and harmless.

Old man Wu looked at the cat, and many thoughts flashed in his eyes and couldn’t help asking Feng Jiaming: “This is, is this your cat?”

The excitement in Feng Jiaming’s eyes was fleeting, she bend her lips and gently reached out to touch the cat bag, and said softly: “Yes, it’s the cat I raised since I was a child, it’s called Clear Sky.”

Clear Sky, Dark Cloud.

It’s really fate.

The Station Manager couldn’t help thinking.

The cat in the cat bag stretched out its paws and pressed the transparent part of the cat bag, which happened to meet Feng Jiaming’s hand, and the cow cat meowed.

The cow cat patted the cat bag and shouted impatiently: “F*ck nmmd, where did this sb crazy woman come from, go away. Do you have eyes, I am not your cat.”

The black cat looked around the room and skillfully called out all the surrounding people's relatives from top to bottom. One look and you’ll know that it was a socialite cat who has seen the world.

Su Zening: !!!

Who can believe that he was molested by a cat?

People who can’t understand cats only think that cats are cute when they meow.

But he was literally bruised.

The cow cat speaks more and more: “The skin on this little beauty’s hands is very white, so the skin on his body must also be very white. It would be great if I could peek at him taking a bath.”

Su Zening only felt itchy fingers, and wanted to teach this cow cat a lesson, teach it how to be a well-behaved cat, and let it know that some things should not be said casually.

But he can’t beat a weak, pitiful and helpless little kitty in public.

Over there, old man Wu moved his lips and said to Feng Jiaming: “Can I touch it?”

Feng Jiaming felt relieved, and smiled: “Of course.” It’s just that, her hand that unzipped the cat bag trembled slightly. She still remembered that she wanted to hug this cat before, as a result, she was almost scratched half to death by this cat.

And obviously this time the cow cat was very docile, its green eyes kept looking at Su Zening and meowing.

Su Zening stood up abruptly and said to them: “I’m sorry, I’ll leave for a while.”

Then he turned around blankly and walked to the bathroom.

If he doesn’t leave, would he just let that cow cat pounce on him and kiss his face madly?

As for why he knew?

Hehe, that cow cat has already said it all by itself, and even plans to use itsclaws to slit the button of his clothes.

How could there be such a rogue cat!

Outside Xingchen Building.

Xiao Xue squatted on the last railing as it looked down tremblingly, and cried: “Xiao Xue dare not, grandpa.”

The old cat said patiently: “Xiao Xue, you have to be brave. Grandpa can’t stay by your side forever.”

Xiao Xue hugged its tail in fear. The beautiful ragdoll cat looked extraordinarily soft and cute. It closed its eyes, then took a deep breath and was about to jump, but when it opened its eyes after a while, with big cat pupils, it readily cried: “Grandpa, Xiao Xue, still doesn’t dare.”