Gunslinger

I look at the armor and the bat that I made last night, but somehow it didn't seem like enough. I leave beacon again and head to a weapons shop. I had about $800 lein left to spend. If I want another weapon, I want something I can use at a distance. The bell rings, alerting the store clerk.

Weapons Clerk: Ah hello. How can I help you?

Me: I'm looking for a gun.

I take out my huntsman in training ID.

Me: I lost my sword so I'm looking for something a little better. Something with range.

W.C.: Well we have a lot of guns on sale now. Pistols, rifles, shotguns, sub machine guns, you name it.

I nod and look around. Somehow, I feel compelled to buy a second pistol. As I look at the guns on display-.

???: Hey~. Jaune boy~.

I look around frantically for the man, but didn't see him.

???: I'm the case dickhead.

I look back at the case and....I see a big ass revolver with white ivory grips...almost exactly like the gun the stranger shot me with.

Me: What the fuck?

W.C: Ah. I see you set your eyes on that beauty.

He takes it out and shows it to me.

W.C: BFR .44 magnum

Me: Big Fucking Revolver.

W.C: Yep. 7.5 inch barrel. Can take down a grim the size of a fucken bear.

He hands it to me and I hold it. It felt like I was holding my first born baby, only this one can obliterate anything in its goddamn path.

Me: Woah...How much?

W.C: $600 lein is the market price but since you don't have a weapon, I can sell it for $500

I take out my cash and hand it to him. I also buy three boxes of ammo. I take the gun with me to the dump and practice shooting. First shot and the damn thing nearly flew out of my hand. I need more time shooting this, especially one handed. Pretty soon, I get the hang of it and even started fanning the hammer like a cowboy. I twirl the gun around, put it in a hip holster, then started walking back to Beacon.

{Timeskip}

I went into my teams dorm and I see Pyrrah there.

Pyrrah: Jaune. You ready for the fight?

Me: Yeah. I just need to grab some things.

I grab my two revolvers, my machete, and my barbed slugger. Pyrrah looks at the bat with worry.

Pyrrah: Jaune. Why do you have that?

Me: Cardin has a mace, now I have a bat.

Pyrrah: Don't you think you have a bit too much?

Me: Too much is all I need.

I load both revolvers and holster them.

Me: This prick will know pain.

I was about to walk out of the dorm...until I walked up to Pyrrah and held her shoulders.

Me: By the way, I never had the courage to say this but I find you extremely attractive.

I press my lips against hers and kiss her deeply. She was surprised by this but slowly sinks into the kiss. After breaking the kiss I walk out of the dorm to head to Glynda's classroom. Pyrrah was stunned from the kiss and had a goofy smile.