Chapter 2: The White Phantom and Bismarck's Rage

(Released in February 26, 2024)

"Bismarck" taps the ground from her weapon and dives back into the water, summoning a giant tentacle at the middle of the wall of fire.

The tentacle harshly swings around aimlessly to try and hit Shinoroth and Rommel, resulting the wall of fire to slowly extinguishes.

Shinoroth teleports out of the range before it could him and after seeing the wall of fire is gone, Rommel slashes the tentacle before retreating alongside with Shinoroth after seeing him teleported away.

They both immediately took a stance and tries to think of a new strategy.

Shinoroth: Anything to fight that thing?

Rommel: I'm not sure, I don't see any weaknesses from that thing.

Shinoroth: Sigh...

Rommel suddenly sees a burning mark he had slashed earlier, it has begin it's effect from it.

Rommel: Does your flames still raging?

Shinoroth: It's harsher than ever.

Rommel: How about we cook it to pieces?

Shinoroth grins of the idea.

Shinoroth: Heh, sounds like a good idea.

The tentacle interrupts their conversation and attempts to slam them, but Shinoroth and Rommel quickly evaded the attack and counter attacks with engulf flames from their weapons and quickly slashes at quick succession.

The tentacle retreated but it left a huge burn mark from them and it dives back down into the ocean.

Shinoroth: Well we didn't cut it in time.

Rommel: It'll likely won't be recovering from it anytime soon, so it'll be fine for now.

"Bismarck" rises back up from the ocean to the air and lands onto her feat.

SCP-4217: Impressive, but it's not enough to defeat me!

"Bismarck" slowly lifts her hand and summons a mimic from one of the Iron Blood ships.

Rommel: Great. Now it's summoning reinforcement to aid her.

Shinoroth: She's definitely has gotten stronger since the last time we saw her. 

Rommel: Yeah... Let's hope the two of us is enough to hold her off.

Shinoroth and Rommel stand besides each other.

Shinoroth: Who do you want to take on?

Rommel: I'll deal with the faker, you fight the one whose mimicking Eugen.

Shinoroth: Got it. But be careful about her, she can be much stronger than before.

Rommel: You know it.

Shinoroth blitzs "Eugen" and shoulder tackle her far away by surprise and chases her afterwards.

Rommel: It's just the two of us now, come on.

SCP-4217: Then allow me to show you, that I. Am the superior of that faker.

Rommel: ...

Rommel chose not to respond and takes a stance while remaining his serious expression.