Steve hadn't let go of Aja's hand and she only noticed after they started moving again. Toby had pulled to the lead again so Aja took the chance to play around. She shifted her hand to interlock their fingers as she watched the blush rise to the blond's face. He looked down at their hands before looking up with a shy smile that showed off the cute fake tusks.

They had told them about the past relationship and Steve was feeding into it until Aja was the one to provoke anything. She giggled and wrapped her upper arm around his, holding his hand with one and his arm with the other, her other two hands at her other side.

They soon made it to their destination, the cave-like tunnel that led to a massive door. Toby knocked twice on the metal before backing up again. Two slots opened from the door as two massive eyes looked down at them. They were trolls, Aja could tell that much, but they were even bigger than ARRRGH!!! Which was shocking.

"Oh, hello little friends." the blue eyed one said, his tone welcoming but a little dazed. The brown eye rolled as if out of irritation to his companion.

"Hey Rot, Hunter says you guys got something for us." Toby greeted before skipping straight to the point. Aja would have asked who Hunter was but she didn't want to interrupt.

"The queen's got more spies in here now. One of 'em bought almost all our supply of gaggletags." the brown eyed one answered, his voice more conducted than the other. "They tried to buy our whole stock but we kept some in secret." he informed, taking the new trollhunters lead and going right to the important things. Toby scowled in anger at the news and Aja felt how Steve tensed for the same reason, a glare settling on his face.

"That guy that has a hundred faces has also come by." Rot, if Aja heard right, added. The other one being Gut by process of elimination.

"Sh!t, Otto's still here? Really thought trollmarket would tear him apart after the match." Toby cursed. The name didn't sound familiar to the Akiridion but with the stout teens reaction, she could only assume he was bad news.

"That's great." Steve hissed with an eye roll, still holding onto Aja. His voice brought the attention of the two trolls to the couple and Aja could really only offer a greeting smile.

"Ohh~ who's the pretty lady?" Rot asked in a sing-song voice. Steve seemed to grow more tense but in a protective way as he stepped in front of her slightly, barely noticeable in fact but Aja loved how jealous the jock could get.

"My name is Aja Tarron, of house Tarron." She introduced herself with a small head bow and her hand over her core. She didn't know how much else she was allowed to say according to the new timeline. The trolls, for however much they could see of them, seemed to bow back in greeting before Gut put his focus back on Toby.

"Not from Earth. She and the others are good allies." Toby explained a little further, to which she nodded to confirm. "Think you can lend us one of those gaggletags, though?" he asked as he took his backpack off his back. Aja had wondered what it was for but didn't ask on their way there. It looked worn and tattered, probably a bag from earlier school years, definitely not his normal one. "I got argyle." he offered the bag to the door with a smile.

"Ha, anything for your trades, my small friend." Gut laughed as Rot's eye sparkled with joy. "You never cheep us out." he said as a small drawer slid out from the door. Toby placed the bag in the compartment before pulling out a horseshoe and the drawer closed again.

"Thanks guys, and good work keeping an eye, or two, out." Toby chuckled at his own joke before they started to head out. Aja and Steve waved to them before turning to leave with the stout teen.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Rot called out before they closed the sliding doors and disappeared behind the wall again.

~~~~~~~~~~