"Coming frequently doesn't make any difference. Still my son will come as a guest and go back the other day."

All she was focused about was 'her son' .
"I can't do anything in this. He got this to decide himself and he had just started his job , so I don't think it will practically be right."

'And even I don't want to stay here.' I wanted to add but controlled myself.

"Homes doesn't work practically, Siya" She argued cryingly.

"I can't tell him to leave his job there. We are finally settled well. Please , don't ask me this."
I came out of the kitchen as soon as I can. Ladies here can't be trusted. They could twist the whole conversation and turn over the scenario.

I exhaled finally after coming inside the room. Arjun was roaming to and fro in whole room checking his mobile with a towel wrapped around his torso.
I forgot all my worries by just looking at him. He has calm demeanor. He gets frustrated rarely. He speaks so softly that it feels like a soothing medicine injected through ears is pros but he speaks so less is cons.
His moving lips gained my attention.
"Siya , we have to leave by 11. Get ready fast."
I nodded calming the havoc in me and went inside the washroom.

I draped the blue saree around me. Taking all of the clothes I wore here ,I threw all of them in our bag to wash them after going back. They have a washing machine.
Shit! I lost a good chance due to my laziness.

"Bhabhi." Kunal called out from the hallways.

I came out running after adjusting my saree. He isn't so patient, he kept on calling again and again.

"Chachi is going. She is calling you and look I brought this special Mathura ka Peda . You pack it in your bag quick or else Inayat will come and take it. "
I giggled while taking the box.

"Thank you. Did you brought another one for here?"

"No, you take this. We can buy it another time. Now I am going out for some work. I will come by the time you have to departure."
I nodded and he went out.

Quickly taking out some pieces , I went to the temple at our house. I emptied half of the box in a plate after coming from the temple.

I saw Chachi sitting in the hallway and went near her.

"Siya , you came. Sit here."
I sat down near her and saw Mom looking out from the kitchen.

"Siya , this is for you."

"This... Why?" I asked looking at the small red coloured jewellery box in her hand.

"As a Muh-dikhai gift. I can't call you at my house for dinner. Conditions aren't too good in Himachal during winter season."

"No worries. I understand."

"But we can meet in Prakhar's wedding next month. "

Who is Prakhar now?

"Prakhar is my son. He found a girl for himself there in Himachal. Even you would get to see our Himachal with Arjun."

I smiled looking down and nodded.

"Look, he came. " She said and I looked back to Arjun standing with a small smile there. I smiled back at him.
Beautiful things come rare just like his full smile.

"Arjun , even you are invited for Prakhar's wedding." Chachi said to Arjun while he nodded coming towards us.

"I will go and prepare the breakfast." I said turning towards kitchen.

"I made it." Mom said after seeing me entering the kitchen.
"Pack some for them. They will tired to make dinner till they reach their house. " Chachi interrupted.

"Yes, I will. Siya, you go and rest .You have to go for a long journey." Mom said shocking everyone present there.

She spoke this softly to me for first time . I nodded still and went inside my room.

Keeping the jhumkas Chachi gave safely in my bag , my gaze went towards the bangle we brought for Mom.
Should I give it back to her?! I have to ask Arjun for it.

"Arjun." I said looking at him coming inside the room.
He looked at me and I continued "What to do with them?" He gazed at the bangles .

"Keep them with yourself. Wear when some programme comes."

"But this aren't my size. We should give them back to Mom, right."

"No. We will give them to Prakhar's wife at her wedding."

"Arjun, why are you being so ridiculous. It is wrong to Prakhar."

He sighed taking the box from me. Going out, he entered in the kitchen towards mom , while I followed him.

"Mummy, this." He handed her the box while she looked at him longingly.

Arjun turned back and was strolling out of the kitchen when Mom called him but Arjun didn't turned back and got inside the room closing the door.
Mom looked down and went inside her room leaving me in the kitchen.

I worked on the Methi Paratha kept on low flame.

After a while , everyone sat on the table and I gave everyone the breakfast.
Incidents happening from morning are not good or maybe , I never saw that happening so I find it odd.
I shrugged off my thoughts while concentrating on next Paratha.

"Bhabhi , give Inayat's food to me . I will take it to her room."
Agreeing , I gave it to Kunal who came inside the kitchen.

Inayat doesn't come out of her room for over 24 hours. She studies so much. She keeps on revising her notes for umpteeth time even while dressing herself. Even if she doesn't get selected, she will get to learn alot. She has sticked her notes all around the room. All the mirror comes out alive from her torture. This NEET students are hopeless.

I looked back as Arjun was all ready with our bags and hurried my work. Tucking my hairs in a rubber and hiding my figure with a shawl, I came out.

"Bhabhi , you kept this Peda for me or Inayat?" Kunal teased Inayat who wasn't standing off her table. I chuckled looking them fight for the last piece left.
I wondered how Arjun would look fighting like this at his age and chuckled again. I want to see it.

Quickly bending towards everyone's feet , we came out of the house.

We boarded the train for our long journey ahead.
"Arjun , can I lay down and sleep for a while." I asked as we were sitting beside each other for much time. It's tiring. We just booked one seat as it was just a day journey.

Nodding , he shifted aside towards the corner, while I laid keeping my legs near his waist.
Looking at me curling my legs not to touch it anywhere to him , he kept up my legs on his lap and continued tapping on his phone.

Chuckling , I dipped my head more in pillow given by Indian Railways and closed my eyes as cold air from AC kept the surroundings fresh , caressing my face.
______________________________________

End of family's drama. Please comment about your views.
Hope you liked it. Inline comments are appreciated.