22. Battle Performance Mission

Start from the beginning

After us there was BEBE who now had to choose who to go against. I didn't want to pay attention but I couldn't help myself because my future girlfriend is on that team, and that all my babies are also in that team so I had to care.

They ended up going for Wolf'Lo, which i did not expect. I thought they would be scared since it's literally wolf'lo, they probably had the most dancing experience than anyone in this room. I mean Baby Sleek has been dancing for how many years.

"During the Class Mission, I said I wouldn't do anything not cool. If we don't look cool, i'll be disappointed. so i want to create a good performance for this." Halo tells the girls. next it was bada speaking.

"we also won't do anything that doesn't look cool, so we will prepare hard as well." after that. daniel said that 1MILLION and MANNEQUEEN will be facing each other automatically since BEBE was doing wolf'lo and we were doing LADYBOUNCE.

Funky Y and Lia said some stuff but I decided not to pay attention. I thought about some stuff for a while but then stopped being in my train of thoughts. After that we left and went to our hideouts to talk about stuff.

After a while, I felt a buzz from my back pocket. I take my phone out and look at it, I get up and leave the room so I can hear the person on the other line perfectly. "Hello?" I answer. "Hello, is this ayako miyoko?" the person on the other line asks.

"hello this is the North Star Hospital, we wanted to tell you that your mother has been placed in the hospital because she had gotten a heart attack earlier. if you ever want to come visit just come by and we'll bring you in." the woman on the other side tells me.

My face scrunches in confusion, the last time i saw my mom she told me she was just fine, why is she getting a heart attack. she was totally normal. questions have flooded my head that i forgot that i was still on the phone.

"hello?" the woman repeats herself another time. "oh sorry, i'll come visit tomorrow by 1:00." I inform the woman before hanging up shortly. I sigh before walking back inside the room, i sit down beside emma.

the girls stopped goofing around, noticing how quiet i was and how there was no big cheshire smile on my face. "miyoko? what's wrong?" emma is the first one to talk after a few seconds of silence.

I started to breathe heavily as tears flooded my eyes, i leaned onto the girl beside me and balled my eyes out. the girls surround me and starts asking me all these questions, are you okay, what happened, do you wanna talk, do you want some time to yourself.

I felt overwhelmed with all the stuff that was going on, i want to win this season of street woman fighter, i don't want my mom to die on me, i want to bada to love me back, i have to come up with a dance to help me and my team win this mission.

I paused and thought about what i just thought. i want bada to love me back? i don't want my mom to die on me. I got up and rushed out of the room after picking up my bag full of the stuff i needed.

i ran out of the building and rushed to my car, i searched for the place on my phone and started driving to where it was. i parked the car and ran out to the hospital and went to the woman at the front desk.

"North Star Hospital, what would you need today?" the woman smiles at me, how dare you smile at a place where it is commonplace for people to die at. I sigh before talking to the woman. "i'm here to see my mom, her name is ayako fumiko." I tell her.

"she's on the fourth floor, room 402, take the elevator that is on the left, go up, and you'll find it easily." the woman smiles at me, i nod at her and thank her before walking off. I find the room eventually and i open the door slowly.

i gasp just looking at my mom, she's as pale as a marshmallow. I sat down in the chair that was beside her and fiddled with the bag in my lap. "I saw you on TV before i ended up here." fumiko chuckles to herself.

I sighed to myself. "Omma, why when i was last saw you, you were perfectly fine?" I asked her, I held onto her hand while she stared at me lovingly. "I was getting really sick, i didn't feel so good. but when you were there with me, i felt like how i felt when i was your age."

I smile at her. "Omma, promise me that you'll get better." I desperately asked her. I didn't want to lose her like I lost dad. I needed her in my life if i can't have dad by my side too. "I promise, even if i don't make it, remember that i'll always watch you."

"and if you don't win that competition or whatever that thing is i'll always be proud of you." fumiko smiles at me weakly. I smile at her too. I couldn't help the tears that fell out of my eyes. "I love you Omma." I admit to her.

She gasps lightly. "I love you too sweetheart. I always have since the day i've had you." Fumiko admits too. I held onto her hand tighter but left the hospital shortly.

I sat in my car and starts to drive back to the hideout to talk to my crew about my sudden outburst.