Chapter 5: Naruto vs Kakashi

(Next day, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are seen standing in front of Kakashi, who shows two bells, and instructs them to try to take them from him if they want to have lunch. The three separate as Naruto senses Kakashi's presence as he tries the Hidden Leaf Village's Secret Finger, but he quickly dodges and punches Kakashi, almost catching one of the bells, but the jonin uses his Substitution Jutsu.)

Naruto: Substitution, huh? Okay... where could he be?

(Suddenly Naruto senses Kakashi's presence again as he jumps so high that he ended up in the surface of the moon before jumping back to the planet as he lands roughly, causing Kakashi to lose his balance as he quickly takes one of the bells.)

Naruto: So it's true... you're the ninja of thousand jutsus... first the Hidden Village's Secret Finger, and now an Earth Style Jutsu...

Kakashi: Also known as the Headhunter Jutsu. Those three years really gave you unexpected results, eh. Well... you got me. So... let me see if the other two will have the same luck.

(Kakashi disappears, but the bell remains on Naruto's hands.)

Naruto: (sighs) Whatever...

(Kakashi tests Sakura and Sasuke next, and unlike Naruto, they fail in different ways. Sakura falls into a genjutsu which shows her Naruto and Sasuke hit by several blades, which scares the shit out of her. As for Sasuke, he tries to use his Fireball Jutsu at him, but ends up getting caught by his Headhunter Jutsu. One hour later, Kakashi sighs in disappointment.)

Kakashi: Well, looks like only one of you passed the test. This means only Naruto gets to eat, because he succeeded where you two failed.

(Kakashi then explains where Sakura and Sasuke failed, and then he seemingly leaves, but Naruto still senses Kakashi's presence.)

Naruto: Okay, sensei. I know you're in there.

(Kakashi then appears again.)

Kakashi: You got me again... why am I not surprised?

Naruto: Hmm... let me guess... it's the third time you get caught, so... yeah, the play is fun until it gets boring.

Kakashi: I see... well, I guess those two should thank you indeed. Because... you have passed.

Naruto: (confused) Wait, what?

Kakashi: You... have passed.

(Kakashi then explains how Naruto became the key for Team Seven to pass, and then he announces that their mission will be in next day. Naruto then releases Sakura and Sasuke as the three walk back home, and then the screen fades out.)