Shreya outfit
She was busy in fixing her dupatta and coming down from stair. Her leg got tangled in her dress She loss her balance before akansh run towards her to help Angad came and grab her hand and says, be careful ms.topper tumhara or stair ki koe dushmani h hamesha girne Wali rhti ho . Shreya smile awkwardly and says, thank you angad bhai... 

Angad says , o ..please ms.topper call me angad mai itna bhi bada nhi hu bhai bologi tum senior citizen Wali feel arhi h.. Shreya laughed seeing angad face they both moves toward dinning table
all did breakfast and start there journey to rajawat mansion .

Akansh and Shreya was in one car. In next car riya,Angad,raghav was there in other three  car bodyguard was coming . Akansh know that his wedding news had spread in bussines and mafia world like fire in forest.  akansh and Shreya was coming in same car because akansh  P.A rajat had inform him that media is already waiting for them on rajawat mansion gate . Whole ride akansh was busy on call and Shreya was watching outside view .

When there car reached on mansion gate all media attention moves towards there direction . When Shreya saw media crowd on gate she got nervous the grip on her dupatta got tight due to nervousness akansh can see her nervousness easily.  Gaurds were controlling media from going near to there car and they enter in the mansion gate. Before coming out of the car akansh clear his thoart to caught her attention and says, um.. ye mask pehn lo ..qki bhar bhot media h mai nhi chata ki abhi koe bhi tumhe dekhe ya picture le tumhari so.. he gives mask to her .she hesitantly take the mask and wear it. Then akash wear his googles and open the door and came out of the car like a royal king then  lots of clicking sound Shreya can  hear then akansh moves towards shreya direction and he open the door for her like a gentleman and gives his right hand to her .she hesitantly grab her hand and came out the car and the sound  of picture clicking  she can only hear her grip on akansh hand got tight.

Akansh outfit

Akansh outfit

When akansh saw her hand Shreya immediately remove her hand alansh says , don't worry lets go.. Shreya smiled in reply and they moves toward the mansion when Shreya saw riya was also coming and she was also wearing a mask and coming with there both brothers they both were protect riya from media Shreya smile seeing there brother protective  gesture towards there sister and she wish ,Kash...mere pass bhi aese brother hote ..

Chale.. her chain of thought broken when she hear akansh voice .she saw akansh he was already watching her.

riya came and says  andar chal ne ka irada h  ya nhi  ....

Shreya replied ha .. ha ..wo mai tera hi wait kr rhi thi...

Then both bestie moves forward and trio came behind them .then shreya asked to riya ,mera to smjh ata h ki abhi mujhe koe nhi janta ki mai tere bhai ki wife hu isliye mai mask pehni hu lekin tu q pehni h...

Then riya replied, mujhe bhi koe nhi janta ki mai Rajawat enterprise ke owners ki ek lauti behen hu... .

Kya! Mtlb q aesa... Shreya shouts in shock asked to her .

Mere kaan kaam krte h tu slow bolegi to bhi sunae dega mujhe ... riya said.

Shreya - sorry thoda dhock mai..Ha wo sab chod mujhe bata q nhi koe janta..

Riya - actually.. tu to janti h na ki mere bhaiya's kitne possessive h mere liye or unlog ke bhot sare rival bhi h iske liye bhai nhi chahte ki meri identity kisko pata Chale  jab tak meri studies complete nhi ho jati khaas krke tab tak... maine hi ye demand ki thi khud bhai se qki mai nhi chati ki koe mujhe unke wajah se special treatment de....

Then Shreya made 'O' face . Then angad came from behind and says , kya baat chal rhi h besties ke bich mai. Riya and Shreya flinch due angad sudden presence. Then Shreya said ,ku..kuch nhi ham to bas yuhi normal baat kr rhe the..
Ha bhai... riya says.

♡o。.(✿✿✿✿)

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐞!!  𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐣𝐚 𝐫𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐢  𝐧𝐡𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 . 𝐚𝐣 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐡 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐣 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 .𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐡 𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐡𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐡𝐢. 𝐋𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐨𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐪𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐠 𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐧𝐡𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐨𝐞 𝐧𝐚 𝐲𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.. 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!! 𝐁𝐲𝐞 .

              ┣┓Love┏♨❤♨┑You┏┥