last

It's Minjeong's third week at the hospital. All better, Jimin came into the room, greeted with the warm smile of her lover. "What's with the good mood?", Jimin asked as she placed the food she bought for the younger woman on the counter before she leaned in for a short kiss on her lips. "Dreamt of beating him up again?".

"Not really", Minjeong laughed. "He's long dead inside my dream", she continued.

"Then, what's with that smile?", Jimin asked as she took her seat at the edge of the bed, placing Minjeong's hand on her palm before interlocking their fingers. "Let me guess. You dreaming of me?", Jimin chuckled.

"Probably?", Minjeong laughed cutely. "Oh! I can lift my hands above my head now. You wanna see?", Minjeong exclaimed happily, excited to show Jimin her recovery.

"Not this hand", Jimin eyed their interlocking fingers. "Lift the other one. This one is mine".

"Cheesy", Minjeong chuckled before she slowly lifted up her right hand. She leveled her arm the same level as her shoulder as she lifted up her wrist into the air. "I can lift it up this high now. I'm so happy", Minjeong smiled even more.

"Slowly, baby. Your ribs going to hurt", Jimin chuckled as she pulled her other hand, resting her palm on Minjeong's elbow just to make sure the arm-lifting show-off not going to hurt her as she could see how Minejong's brows furrowed a bit.

"It hurts a bit, but it will be fine", Minjeong assures as she slowly puts her arms down, before Jimin follows and pulls her hand away from the younger woman's elbow.

After that deathly surgery three weeks ago, Minjeong finally opened her eyes three days later, giving tears of relief to her two friends and her older sister. When she sees Jimin is also with them with a hand cast still on, Minjeong immediately confesses her love for the older woman.

"Are you planning back to get back on acting?", Minjeong asks as she stares warmly into Jimin's eyes.

"I need to make money after quitting the NIS. So, I guess, I would?", Jimin raised her eyebrows. "Need to make money to make our wedding happen", she smirked towards Minjeong before the younger woman gently smacked her on her shoulder.

"Such a tease", Minjeong laughs.

.

.

.

.

.

last:
the promises

.

.

.

.

.

After one month of staying at the hospital, Minjeong was finally allowed to be discharged from the hospital. Taeyeon offered the younger woman to stay at their old house, but the younger woman preferred to stay with her lover instead.

Not in that safe house anymore. But they are back at Jimin's luxurious private apartment at the center of the city.

They promised to tie the knot sooner, and of course, Jimin didn't mind letting her girlfriend stay with her starting from today.

Jimin placed Minjeong's duffle bag on the table in the living room before happy feet ran back towards her girlfriend in the wheelchair right next to the front door. "Coming!", Jimin said happily.

She pushed Minjeong to her bedroom, revealing that big king-size bed. Minjeong wonders how in the world Jimin could sleep alone on that big bed all these years. "Want me to help you to get up?", Jimin asked before Minjeong immediately shook her head.

"It's fine. It's not like I can't walk or stand up. It's just to make my movements minimal", Minjeong chuckled before she slowly got up from her wheelchair and finally sat on the comfy bed.

"What do you want? Food? I can order. Drinks? I have plenty in my fridge, I guess? Tell me", Jimin's eyes are all sparkly waiting for her girlfriend's request, but the younger woman shakes her head with her tiny scoff.

"Not any of that. Just you with me on this bed would be fine", Minjeong pulled Jimin by her arm to sit with her on the bed, before she circled her arms around the older woman's shoulder.

"Well, this is kinda nice", Jimin tease.

"Aren't they?", Minejoeng laughs, her hands still around Jimin's neck.

Jimin then leans in with a big smile on her face. One peck on the lips, then two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Then, she pulled back with a bigger smile.

"Can't believe after almost eight years crushing on you, you are finally mine", the older woman grins happily before Minjeong replies. "Can't believe how I didn't fall for you back in high school. Gosh, I guess I'm too stupid back then", Minjeong rolled her eyes playfully.

"Nah. Don't worry about high school", Jimin chuckled. "In one month, you'll be my wife anyway. Fuck off, high school. Say hello to the future", Jimin said happily as she leaned in again for another three pecks on Minjeong's lips.

Minjeong smirked happily as she pulled Jimin closer to her again, her eyes staring into the older woman's lips as she planted a longer deep kiss on her lips. Both eyes closed shut. enjoying how soft and how right they feel on each other.

Jimin tilted her head a bit, making her access a lot easier to assault the space in Minjeong's mouth with her tongue. The clicking sound of their passionate kiss is the only music to their ears inside the bedroom.

Jimin palmed one of her hands behind Minjeong's neck as she drove herself deeper, slowly pushing the younger woman to lie down on her bed without breaking the kiss.

When she slowly pulled away, just to let the tip of their noses brush with one another, Jimin asked, "Do you want me?".

Minjeong replied to her with a shy nod. "J-Just... be careful... My torso is still in pain".

"So, I guess, no upper body sex?", Jimin said bluntly but Minjeong nodded again at her shyly. "N-No... Upper body", Minejong repeated the older woman's words.

"Okay, then. Lower body sex, it is", Jimin smug happily as she leaned in again to kiss Minjeong deeply on her lips. "I love you", the actress confessed. With a shy smile, Minjeong replied her the same words, of love and gratitude.

"I love you too".

_____________

END

*A/N - I promised myself I won't write this kind of theme anymore. I'm suck at this, lol. Bye~ I'm not proud of this story HHAHAHAHHA