Rong Hang didn’t care either, and chatted with Su Zening.

Su Zening once again expressed the emotion that the male god is worthy of being a male god. Although he is an actor, he is also surprisingly good at music.

The two chatted very happily, and Rong Hang even half-jokingly asked Su Zening if he had any intention of cooperating with him. Of course, although Su Zening’s heart was moved, his strong desire to survive still made him refuse.

Rong Hang still has some regrets.

For a while, Fu Xiao’s meeting seemed to have no intention of ending.

Rong Hang looked at the time and said: “It’s time for afternoon tea. I know there is a very delicious dessert shop in this building. How about you go to afternoon tea with me?”

Su Zening said embarrassedly: “How is this good——”

Rong Hang said: “I heard that the koulouri is delicious over there.”

Su Zening immediately changed his mind: “Then I would trouble you.”

The dessert shop that Rong Hang said is on the first floor of Xingchen Building. It is a dessert shop specially for Xingchen. Many of Xingchen’s in-house artists or employees like to eat there.

The taste is very good, all handmade by the store manager himself. Although the store is relatively small, and not many people can be invited in, the store manager was running it alone.

Various desserts are displayed in the transparent glass window.

Su Zening’s eyes fell on the cabinet, and there were still three koulouria left, but the following price made Su Zening feel sad.

Koulouri is the specialty here, it tastes very good, and of course, the price is also very good.

Suddenly there was a cold snort in front.

Su Zening looked over and found that it was Feng Jiaming, and his face turned cold all of the sudden.

Feng Jiaming stood in front of him, wearing sunglasses and high heels. Brushing her jet-black hair to the side, with a haughty smile on her lips, she looked at Su Zening with an imperceptible contempt.

The store manager smiled and said: “Hello, sir, what do you need?”

Su Zening ignored her, and said to the store manager: “Give me a koulouri.” There was a hint of heartache in his voice, it’s so expensive.

Unexpectedly, Feng Jiaming said in front: “Wait, just add two more servings of my koulouri.”

The store manager was puzzled: “But Miss Feng——”

Feng Jiaming smiled gracefully and said: “I was just thinking about what else I need. Why? Can’t I?” Actually, Feng Jiaming doesn’t like this place. It’s depilated, there isn’t even a waiter, and she needs to do everything herself. It’s just that this place was chosen by someone else, and she has no choice.

She was in a bad mood at first, and even more so when she met Yi Ning.

The store manager could only say to Su Zening: “Excuse me, sir, the last three portions of today’s koulouria have all been ordered by Miss Feng, why don’t you discuss it?”

They are still a good portion, and it is not impossible to divide one out.

But Su Zening didn’t want to talk to Feng Jimaing.

It’s impossible for him.

No big deal, just eat it next time.

Just as he was about to say something, Feng Jiaming sneered first and said: “These koulouria are mine, so there’s nothing else to discuss.” She glanced at Su Zening and said: “It’s useless to force something that doesn’t belong to you.”