Obsession pt.48

Author pov
As taehyung went down stairs, he was welcomed with his brother's loud voice.
Tae:"Hyung, why are you talking so loudly in this morning."

Jin looked at him being done.
Jin:"nevermind, Happy birthday taehyung-ah."
He wished him a happy birthday but he just hummed.

Tae:"Good morning uncle."
He greeted his uncle who was sitting on his left side.

Mr. Kim:"Good morning and happy birthday my boy."
He wished him and he just nodded his head with a small smile.

Mr. Kim:"so taehyung-ah how's the work going?" He questioned him being serious.
Tae:"well last time we didn't accomplished the mission we were supposed to, so we have to focus on the deal."

Jin:"don't worry, I will take care of that, but we have to get back to Korea if we want the deal. Will it be okay to keep the meeting next week."
He asked and looked at taehyung.

Tae:" but hyung it will be too early we just crashed in Switzerland and---"
He was cut off by his uncle's growl.

Mr. Kim:" taehyung did you forget for what purpose we are here for huh? You can go on a honeymoon anytime you want so, we are crashing back to Korea tomorrow."
Taehyung just nodded while looking down.

Tae:"hyung prepare the private jet for tomorrow."
Jin:"ok then I gotta leave, I have to take the files from the locker."
Jin then walked away from there.

Mr. Kim:"Taehyung go get freshed up, we will talk later."
After nodding his head, he went upstairs.

As the man sitting there smirked and went towards the kitchen.

And there the beauties chit-chatting there smiling but as soon as they felt his presence they stopped smiling and looked at him with a serious face as Jennie went behind Yn.

Yn:" don't you have any work other than coming here and facing us with this ugly face of yours huh? "
As she said that his smirk fell down as he looked irritated by her statement.

Mr. Kim:" don't you think you are using your tongue more than it needs to be, I will not hesitate to cut that sharp tongue but no I wanna see how far you can go because the consequences you will have to bear will be too much for you to endure , if you try to fight against me. "
He said looking at them darkly

Mr. Kim:" Mind that Lee Yn. I am much more perilous than you can ever imagine. And because of you Lee Yn I have spent days without touching this beauty. "
He warned her while trying to take a look of the girl hiding behind her.

Yn:" Well you should get used to it, Mr. Kim because I am never gonna let you do anything wrong with her. As I said earlier I will always protect her from a monster like you. Also it's Kim Yn. "
She said while he was fuming and went out of the kitchen.

Yn:" Jennie go to your room. Take a shower and come down for breakfast." As Jennie went, she also went to call taehyung.

Yn POV

I entered the room but no one was there. That's when taehyung came outside from the bathroom with just a towel on his waist. My eyes got widened by the sight and I quickly turned around.

Yn:" I am sorry. "
OH MY FUCKING GOD my heart was about to come out of my chest. My mind was just remembering his biceps, his perfectly refined abs, and the v-line going down.

I shook my head. What am I even thinking.
He suddenly back hugged me while he was still naked with only a towel.

Tae:" baby, you don't need to be sorry for looking at your own husband. I am all yours. "
He teased me while his chin was resting on my shoulder and gave a peck on my neck.
It made me blush and I was turning red while he chuckled seeing me.

Yn:" T-taehyung you should wear your clothes first. We have to go down for breakfast too. "
I requested him without turning to him because I would again blush like crazy if I saw his face.

End of part. 48