Obsession pt. 46

Yn pov
Yn:"I am sorry---" he cuts me off
Tae:"no need, you can ask me what ever you want I will give you an honest answer."

He said and gently kissed my forehead making my heart go boom boom

Tae:"it's already late go to sleep now."
He said as I went towards the bed and saw him taking a pillow and laying in the couch

Yes, he always sleeps on the couch as I haven't let him sleep with me till now but he had promised me he is not gonna do anything which can taint my dignity.

And I had promised him to give a second chance.

Yn:"Tae.. Taehyung." I called him as he looked at me

Tae:"yes baby, what happened?" He called me baby which made my heart skip some beats.

What's happening to me? Why am I reacting like this? He had always called me by those names before but now I feel different. What's happening?

Yn:"you can sleep on the bed." He looked at me surprised

Tae:"sweet heart you don't need to-----." I didn't let him complete and said

Yn:"I am just saying because I don't want you to freeze in this cold because of me. " I said looking away from him
But he just smiled at me and came towards the bed and laid under the duvet

I kept a pillow between us as a barrier and we slept peacefully.

Time passed to morning
I was the first one to wake up. I just came outside the bathroom after taking shower.

My eyes went to the bed and taehyung just threw the blanket while he was still asleep. I just sighed

Yn:"my god... This man is still a baby."

Author pov
Saying that she went towards the bed on the side he was sleeping and was trying to cover him with the duvet but he sneaked his arms on her waist and pulled her towards himself making her land on the bed while he was hovering on top of her.

Her eyes were widen and her mouth were wide open too.
Yn:"yo..you were awoke already."
She asked being surprised.

He didn't say anything but just smiled and was staring deeply in her eyes.
Slowly his eyes went down and landed on her lips.

Yn already noticed everything and she tried to push him but
Yn:"Tae.... Taehyung....please don't..... "
He looked away when she said that but he did not leave her.

He looked at her again with teary eyes and spoke
Tae:"why.....why yn just why..... Can't you forgive me. I have already done every single thing just to earn your forgiveness. Is it still not enough huh....... "

Tae:"just tell me what should I do to earn your forgiveness.... I will do whatever you want..... I need your love and care..... I a-am you-ur h-husband. Why don't you love me?"

Tae:"I can't bear it anymore........ "
He said while leaving her and getting up and left the room.
He was upset because his wife is still blinded by the past and just can't move on and see the things he had sacrificed to earn her forgiveness.

Throughout the day he didn't talked to her. She tried to talk to him but he just ignored her.

At the evening
Seeing this she decided to make it up to him. She searched for him everywhere in the mansion and lastly she went to the terrace and when she opened the door of the terrace, she found him drinking sitting on the chair.

She went towards him and snatched the glass from his hand and threw it on the floor and it broke into pieces.

End of part. 46