Obsession pt. 39

Author pov

Listening that he just smirked and said
??? :"well Mrs. Kim Taehyung you're in my empire now.

??? :"And about me I am Park Chanyeol the king of this Empire.

Chan:"Your husband didn't told you about me right yn". She shooked her head and

Chan:"You know yn, that your husband and me were really good friends but now it's actually ruined."

He said the last word making her confused she was before

Yn:"what do you mean by ruined and why did you kidnapped me."

Chan:"well yn I needed to coz you're the pawn for me to show him the right track."

Chan:"he doesn't thinks me as a friend but as an enemy."
Chan:"But he is still my friend." He said as she listened to him silently

Chan:"I think you have already met kim minseok, didn't you? " She nodded her head

Chan:"Then you can think I kidnapped you to save you from him."
Chan:"He is a really cheap man who can't control his hormones when he sees womens around him." He said that clenching his jaws

Yn:"how do you know that."
Chan:"It doesn't matter you have to be here for sometime."
Yn:"why don't you just tell."

Chan:"I already said it doesn't really matter. Take rest"
Saying that he went out of the room
And she just sat there not knowing what to do now.

MEANWHILE
Tae pov

"Taehyung".
I heard her again. My heart is telling me something's not right. I have to go back to the mansion.

Tae:"Daniel tell everyone to back off".
He looked at me shocked
Daniel:" But boss----".
Tae:"DIDN'T YOU HEARD WHAT I SAY. TELL EVERYONE TO BACK OFF." He nodded and went.

I immediately ran and sat on the car. Starting the engine I drove off from that place.

I really hope to see her in the mansion. But my guts are telling me that she is in danger.

This is literally the first time I have been this scared in my whole fucking 28 years of life.

My heart was beating too fast. What if something happens to her. No no no I should not assume negative thoughts.

But if something happens what will I do. I can't stay without her.
I will die.

After literally 3 fucking hours I reached the mansion. I immediately opened the door and went inside saw jin and jennie sitting in the leaving room with a worried face.

Tae:"where is yn?" I asked them but they didn't said anything . I went near them

Tae:"don't you hear what did I asked. Where is yn." I asked again but they looked down not replying. The silence was just pissing me.

Author pov

He grabbed jin by his collar and
Tae:"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER. WHERE IS SHE?." He left his collar knowing the answer. His silence says it all.

End of part. 39