Honestly, you just wanted to take a stroll after the chaos you did...by accident.

"Ew. This place fucking stinks." You complained. As you were about to head back to your estate, you heard something.

"Who's there?" You looked back at the source of the sound, it was really dark and you couldn't see shit.

A few curses suddenly came out of the dark as you just looked at them. You weren't sure if you should kill them immediately.

"Damn bitch, can't believe yo ass managed to fit in this alleyway, not fat shaming by the way." You joked, the curse then launched at you.

You punched that bitch in the face, its body then splattered from the force of punch.

"JEEZ- GIVE ME WARNING WILL YOU???-" You complained, checking if your fist were dirty or not.

The other curses then launched at you but you kinda punched them off like roaches. 

"Rude ass bitches- RESPECT YO ELDERS- Wait I'm 15. Nevermind." You finished off the last curse you saw by stomping on it.

"Hm, it does feel kinda fun murder these little dudes, maybe i'll even keep one as a pet."

You proceeded to go deeper in the alleyway, obliterating any curses that got in your way.

'Most of them were low grade curses so it should be fine.'

You were now spotted at a dead end, you saw a very big curse living at the end of it. It looked horrendous.

"Ooo, Whatcha doing here big guy?" You asked the curse who is currently preparing to attack.

"Please help..." A child whispered.

The child was also spotted with the curse. You assumed if you didn't interfere, the child would've already got mauled by the curse.

"Oh? You're tryna kill a child? How evil." You mocked the curse, rolling your eyes.

It launches at you, furious at your mocking.