"Hm- speaking of curses, I still haven't tried my other techniques... I can't be using domain expansion forever now can I?" 

You proceeded to go find trees to test your combatting skills on it. (Poor trees.)

You then took your little paper that you wrote on about Sukuna's technique.

"Hmm...So there's dismantle, cleave and...GOD WHY DID GEGE HAVE TO MAKE HIS PAST SO  SECRETTT-" You groaned.

You knew there was those "fire arrows" that Sukuna chanted "open" to unlock them at season 2 of the anime but, you weren't sure if you can use them since you saw a lot of theories about it.

"Fuck. I'll just try using Dismantle first I guess..." You prepared to launch the attack at a tree.

'If Mr. Beast found out that I'm abusing trees, he would not be happy with me.'

"Dismantle."

.

.

.

So you accidentally forgot you were overpowered and may have not destroyed 40% of the whole forest.

Currently, you are running away from your crimes.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-" You were screaming and running as the people around just look at you weirdly.

"Isn't that S-sukuna-Sama..?" One of the people pointed out.

"He's probably in a hurry...best to leave him alone..."

'I'm in a hurry to get away from those crimes if that counts.' You answered internally.

"..Phew- maybe I'm far enough..." You panted, you were lucky that you didn't test your techniques near the people, they would've definitely died.

You looked around the surroundings, not recognizing this place at all.

"Where the hell am I? Did I run into another dimension or shit?" You walked around the abandoned place, it was an alleyway which was pitched dark.