"Shit! That must be Kie, God I'm not even dressed yet"

Leon chuckled and patted her knee before getting up "Don't worry, I'll tell her you're just getting dressed and you'll be down in 10 all right?"

And after ten minutes she was ready as she rushed down the stairs finishing the last bit of coffee in her cup before putting on her shoes and giving Leon a quick side hug as he kissed her forehead.

"Be safe, I love you"

"I'll try my best and I love you too!" She smiled and closed the door behind her before getting into Kiara's car. They then drove to the chateau where up ahead they could see JJ and Pope already working on the pulley system that Pope had come up with earlier.

Eleanor forget how awkward it was going to be between her and JJ after everything he said yesterday.

"And the cavalry has arrived" JJ greeted them all happily until his eyes locked on Eleanor. He looked down at the floor with a guilty expression on his face.

Pope looked over his shoulder "Hey, good timing because I think we're ready to assemble this thing now. Kie, will you help me with attracting the pulley system and El would you mind hooking up the bucket to the rope with JJ?" Pope instructed.

Elenor nodded slowly as JJ dragged over the bucket while she went and got the rope and the drill. She sat down next to him and handed him the drill.

"Thanks El" He said, taking the drill from her hands. Eleanor nodded and started to get to work on unknotting the rope.

"Hey, um, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday about your dad and everything. It wasn't fair and it wasn't my place to say anything..." Eleanor looked up at him as they locked eyes "...I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have and I-I'm sorry El, really I am"

Eleanor gave him a small smile "You're forgiven JJ. I know we all say things in the heat of the moment and if we're being honest, my family hasn't got the best track record and it was nice seeing you apologise" She chuckled and shook her head "It really doesn't suit you"

JJ laughed and flipped her off before putting the drill down and holding his hand out to her "P4L?"

She couldn't help but smile "P4L" She too stuck her hand out as they did the 'Pogue' handshake.

"You're a natural at it now" JJ smiled as the two then got back to work and by the afternoon the four were done. And now, Kiara and Eleanor were testing it out and once Pope was able to lift the two off the ground, they all let out a group of cheers as their hard work had payed off.

"John B pullin' a Houdini" JJ scoffed as they realised John B still wasn't back yet.

"Yeah, where is he? I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done!"

By magic, John B appeared from the line of trees that surrounded the chateau. Eleanor smiled in relief that he was okay.

"Speak of the devil. Hey!" JJ called out "Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything"

"No, he did not. I did that" Pope corrected him.

But John B didn't even look at them and instead kept on looking at the ground as he quickened his pace towards the chateau and hurried inside.

Eleanor frowned "Okay, that's it?"

"Uh...what's that all about?"

"I was gonna ask you the same question" JJ said to Pope before the four ran in after him.

John B was frantically looking through draws and opening up cabinets like he was looking for something "Eleanor do you have your gun on you?"

She looked at him sceptically "Yeah but why do you need it? Did something happen while you was out fishing with Ward?"

John B ignored her and went over to the couch that sat on the other side of the room "You all right, man? What...what's up?"

"John B, what do you need the gun for?" JJ asked when he had moved the cushions and found the gun that JJ had stuffed down the back "Talk to us!" He said, standing in front of him but John B just shoved the blonde to side and onto the couch.

"John B, chill!"

"Qué carajo!" Eleanor swore as she stepped in front of him "What, are you JJ now?"

John B didn't even bother looking at Eleanor and out of pure anger he shoved her too causing her to fall back into the table because she wasn't expecting it. She let her guard down.

"Shit...are you okay?" Kie asked her and Eleanor nodded as they all ran out after John B who had got on JJ's dirt bike and turned on the engine, revving it before looking back at his friends.

"Ward knows about the gold" He shouted over the engine and Eleanor's heart sank at the sound of desperation in his voice "He killed my dad"

He then sped off down the road and didn't look back "John B!" Eleanor and Kiara shouted but it was no use. He took off with a loaded gun, they didn't know what he was going to do.

"Shit!" JJ shouted as the four watched the bike disappear from their view. Eleanor knew they had to go after the boy quick before Ward showed up dead too.