epilogue

Martin

Im kinda stressed, honestly. Because for me, today is a huge day. I'm making breakfast and Noella just had woken up as well. She's walking around in just a hoodie of mine. I'm extremely lucky guy, to have her on my side. I couldn't be more proud and happier than I'm with her. "Im gonna take a shower," she smiles and I nod. She press a short kis son my lips before walking upstairs to our bedroom.

I smile softly, my eyes following her. I get the little case out of my pockets and I open it softly. A beautiful ring is sparkling in the morning light. "I'm gonna ask you today," I whisper to myself. I hear someone coming down from the stairs and put away the ring as quick as I can. She can't find out yet. Tonight is the night of her dreams.

"What's the matter babe?" I ask her and try to act as normal. She is out of breathe for that small of a distance while she is actually well trained. "I don't know, I'm just so.." she can't express it into words. I chuckle softly and wrap my arm around her. "Just calm down," I say and press a kiss on the side of her head. "What happened upstairs?" I ask her and I lift her face up, so her eyes make contact with mine. I see her being a bit nervous and I smile softly to make her comfortable. "You know, few weeks ago I felt very sick," she says and I nod, I do remember that, puking all over the place and extremely tired. I was scared that it will continue to this specific day. I have everything already planned out and it would be terrible if something unexpected happens that could effect the engagement. "Well. I thought maybe.. maybe I'm pregnant," she says and my eyes are immediate big. "So I just tested it and it says that i'm," she smiles softly and shows me the test which indeed says she's pregnant. I take it over from and I try to realize what she's actually saying. My mind is screaming these worlds.

You're becoming a dad man. You're becoming a fcking dad. I look at her and she looks so nervous for my reaction, "really?" I whisper and she nods. "I become a dad?" I ask her and feel my eyes becoming teary. She smiles and she hugs me. "We're becoming parents?" I ask her and she nods. "It feels so unreal," she says and I happily kiss her lips. Oh my god, I'm becoming a dad. I lift her up and do little spin around. I bring her back to the ground and I look at her belly. I put my hand on her belly and smile softly. "A little baby of us together," I say and she smiles. This is already the best day and I will be even better than this.

💍

later in the evening I ask her to wear something she think that she looks absolutely flawless in. In my opinion she looks flawless in every outfit she wears. I just sit on the couch, thinking about now our future, first of all within nine months we have a little baby here around, maybe in two years we actually get married. I don't know how long this will take, but I'm now even more sure to ask her as my future wife. She's carrying my child? Something that I've dreamed of when we just got together. It's been 4;5 years after I met her in the plane. Can you believe that watse actually wanted to hop on a another flight but I denied that option. I'm glad I denied that.

"Im ready," I hear her slightly cute voice and I get up, my eyes are scanning every piece of her outfit, of her body. She looks absolutely beautiful, amazing or even quietly pretty as stars, as the moons, as the sunrise every morning. "Take my hand. You're beautiful lady," I say and she chuckles. I close up our house and smile softly to her. I take the little suitcase with me and she looks at me confused. "What?" She asks me. "You will see," I tell her and she kind of accepts her fate. There's not much she can do right now.
I look back at the house we bought together a year ago, it looks absolutely stunning. I'm so happy I'm doing these things with her. We bought it with the small idea of maybe in the nearby future having kids. The future is now coming alive.

Nico drives us to the location where I have this all planned out. "Where are we going?" She asks me. Still thinking this is a date. "It kind of is," I simply answer, but in my head I'm adding this; but so much more special and magnificent memories will be cheered.

🎀

Our stop is in front of this boat. I smile softly and look back at Noella. She looks very surprised. "What is this?" She asks me and I smile. "Come on," I say and help her get out. I mean she's still pregnant. "Let's go," I say excited and she chuckles. I'm deeply excited for this evening. Like a romantic boat dinner just for the two of us. I he,p her get in and she says hi to the man on there.

We sit down and she smiles softly. "What is this?" She asks laughing. "Just a nice dinner for you, soon to be mommy," I say and she starts blushing. "We're off," the man says and I put my thumb up. Perfect. "You don't have too," she says and shakes her head. She's so nervous somehow even though I'm the nervous wrecking guy here.

Eating so much, I love food and she does too. "Is it nice?" I ask her. "I'm so hungry you know," she says and I chuckle. More reasons why I love her. I don't blame her for being so hungry, I mean HELLO! she's creating a human being, a human being what has our personalities smashed together in one human little baby's with tiny feet, tiny hands, tiny fingers and tiny lips. Everything tiny, oh my god, my heart can't take it anymore,

We're coming closer to a beautiful view where the moment for me is coming, where I go on one knee in front of the woman I love, I adore and admire. There in the far sight somewhere I see the magere burg. Something iconic in Amsterdam. But the night view is just amazing. "Noella," I say and she looks up. Her eyes are so beautiful. "I want to say a lot. I had in mind what I wanted to say but actually I forget everything I wanted to say. First of all you're the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on. A woman who had my heart from the second we met. In these 4,5 years we have spend together where just so magical. Every trip we went to where so amazing. Asia, South America, America it self, Australia Europe and Africa. We've traveled every continent together and I'm so grateful for someone who is able to come along with me and share those memories with me. So beautiful wine, I actually wanted drink with you thrill I knew you're expecting our child. I could save it when you're not pregnant anymore," I suggest.

"Which is it?"She asks me. "You know when we traveled a lot in France, also in Argentina and did a great wine testing and I wanted to drink this with you," I say and got this wine out of the fridge. "Well we can save it," she smiles. "I will. But there's more. You have no idea how much impact you have on me. Career wise, music wise and personal wise. You make everything better. You make me smile and make my bright day even brighter. The fact that we're becoming parents within nine months makes me even more secure about anything that I want in my future. I'm pretty sure that I want you in my future. You and our little baby who's growing in your belly. I want to cherish these beautiful moments with you," I say and come standing in front of her.

"My beautiful and amazing partner in crime. Noella,," I say and get my knee on the ground. "No shut up," she mutters and I bite on my lip. "Do you want to marry me?" I ask her and she puts her hand on her mouth. I see her starting to tear up a bit and she bites on her lip. "Really?" She asks me. "Do you really think I make a joke of this? I ask her and she shakes her head. "What is your answer?? I ask her kind of nervous, she haven't answered me yet. She presses her lips onto me and she nods softly. "Yes, yes of course," she whispers and is crying. I put the ring on her finger and kiss her lips even more. Im officially engaged to her, she's gonna be my wife. Fuck yes Martijn, you did it dude.

We're going to get married very very soon and expect a baby within nine months. To beautiful things that occasionally come together in one day.