S2: 4 Ninjaball Run

Start from the beginning

"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!" He exclaimed.

"Tomorrow?" One of the construction men scratched his head and turned to his co-worker. "Let me see that order. Oh yeah. My bad. Sorry 'bout that we'll be back in the morning."

Lloyd then walked over to [Name]. "Are you okay?" He asked and help him up.

[Name] kept silent and nodded his head before looking at his arms. "I can't feel my arms." He muttered as he waved his numb arms around.

Lloyd chuckled at this and helped him walk over to Dareth. "Don't worry, you're arm will be in tip-top shape in a little while."

Once they left Dareth let out a defeated sigh and picked up his fake trophy.

"Uh, Dareth what is this all about?" Cole questioned as Dareth looked and was the Ninjas team started surrounding him.

Dareth lowered his head. "Well, I fell behind on some of my payments, and some developer named Darnagom Enterprise. Is buying the enter block, to put in some stupid frisbee golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone."

"We already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now!" Jay added.

"My trophies. All my fake trophies." Dareth cried as Zane directed his attention away from him and to the billboard that said 'Darnagom'.

"Wait a minute... Darnagom. When you rearrange the letters, it spells-" Zane was then cut off the Jay.

"O Grandma?"

"No! Garmadon!" Kai corrected and Jay rubbed the back of his head. "Rights, haha. That would make more sense."

[Name] then looked over at Lloyd and watched as his best friend frowned at the mention of his father. "My dad is behind this?"

"If he destroys the dojo where will we train Lloyd and [Name]?" Cole asked and turned to Wu.

Dareth then looked up from his fake trophies. "Any chance you got 50,000 in the teapot of yours?" He asked and pointed at Wu's teapot.

Wu then hugged the pot close to his chest and moved in closer to Dareth. "Worry not, Dareth. You are not in this alone. We're all with you."

"Hey! What about the money [Name] got from his court case!" Jay brought up as they all turned to [Name].

"What kind of eleven year old would need to go to court?" Dareth raised an eyebrow as [Name] pointed at himself.

"This eleven year old."

Cole then wrapped his arms around [Name]'s shoulder. "We can use the money, [Name] has to pay for your delayed payments!"

[Name] shook his head. "Sorry, can't-"

Dareth then dropped down on his knees and crawled towards the kid. "Oh please! Help me [Name]! I even offer you my trophies!" He begged as Wu pulled [Name] away.

"He can't because he won't have access to his money until his 18," Wu answered. "We're investing the money, so we won't end up in a situation like this again."

Nya then walked through the door. "Did someone say 50,000?" She smiled as Jay gasped.

"You didn't happen to win the lottery?"

"No, but I heard about Ninjaball Run." She introduced.

"Ninjaball Run?" They all repaid.

Nya nodded. "It's the biggest road race in Ninjas, with a prize of 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow!"