Fresh blood

"Don't run away." I whisper in my victim's ear before I open my mouth, revealing my sharp fangs. I feel my veins under my eyes popping up, and my body is craving this young man's blood after I even heard it flowing through his body. Without wasting one more second I push my fangs into his tanned skin, finally able to taste him. I drink and drink and drink... and then finally sip the last bits of blood out of his body. I can already see the headlines in the newspaper tomorrow: Another animal attack in Mystic Falls!

My fangs slowly disappear again and the veins under my eyes are returning to their normal - invisible - state under the skin. I throw his body on the ground, next to all of my other victims of tonight, and chuckle when I see the last expression he had on his face before he died. With pride in my eyes I look at the many deaths I caused tonight and how amazing it made me feel. Fresh blood is amazing.

"Amanda? Oh God, Amanda!" I look around to see Matt standing there in his working outfit since I'm behind the Grill. Yea, it may not be the best place to kill all of those people but on the other hand: Why would I care? Poor Matt though, he looks like a lost puppy the way he looks at me. Probably since my mouth is covered in blood, still dripping down on the floor.

"Great timing, Matt. Leave before I can't control myself." I say in a singing voice while taking a tissue out of my pocket to wipe away the blood.

"I'm gonna call Damon." He says demanding, and I laugh because he actually thinks he can talk to a vampire like that. Not that I'm going to hurt him, by the way. He's cute.

"Sure you will." And I start walking in the opposite direction - not really feeling to chit chat with him.

"Suprise." A very known person says, suddenly standing right in front of me. God damn it! Why does he always have to get under my skin like this?! He looks good tho. He always does - but I think that's just a curse on the Salvatore brothers. They always look good. His dark hair is very messy tonight and he is wearing one of his black leather jackets again.

"Fuck you." I groan and turn around but - of course - he appears in front of me again using that damn vampire speed.

"Aren't you going to clean up this mess you made?" Damon asks, looking at the bloodbath on the ground.

"Not really my business." I shrug.

"Well, Amanda - you see, it really is your business since they are the people you killed," Damon says, sounding pretty mad, annoyed and also quite aggressive. "I've been trying my hardest not to kill in this town, so if you'd just follow the rules for one time..."

I want to make a sassy comeback like; 'Didn't Katherine tell you this? I'm a Petrova, we don't take orders', but I decide it'd be better to just follow his 'rules' since A) I'm not arrogant like Katherine, and B) they're still letting me stay at their house and I want to keep it that way. Damon throws one of the dead bodies over his shoulder and pushes three of them in my arms so I can do the same. If you're wondering how a dead body feels like when it's drained of blood; it's very, very floppy. It feels weird how it rubs against my skin when Damon and I are running to the woods in vampire speed. When we finally reach a good spot I drop the bodies and Damon hands over a shovel. I give him a 'seriously?!' look, but he just ignores it. Guess I'm the one who's going to dig a grave tonight. Fantastic.

---------------------------------

A few days have passed since that night when I kind of tried to let go of my ability to care. I just got caught up in it really, but it was so good. Damon was right tho. I can't walk around here and kill people. Even though that's kind of what you do as a vampire. Let's just say we're finally getting some manners. About Katherine... she still didn't show up, even though it has been like 5, 6 days now? Don't get me wrong, I hope she never will.