Starry night

Just some information before you start reading since they're going to speak a little bit Bulgarian :)

Good evening = dobãr večer (doh-BUR WEH-cher)
What's wrong = kakvo ima
My sister = sestra mi

Please tell me if I'm wrong!
Enjoy xxx

------------------------------------

1400's, Bulgarian

Katerina Petrova is sitting by one of the large trees in front of the house where she lives with her family. They live near a small village, where they trade their stuff in exchange for food, water and anything that you need to survive. They aren't a very rich family, but also not one of the poorest in this village. Her family can survive pretty easily if they just keep focusing on the things that they have to do. No funny business. Katerina, Amandine - her twin - and their little sister have to listen to their father. Do what he says and live to survive for your family. That's it really. Their future? That doesn't look too bright.

"Dobãr večer, Katerina. Mother was looking for you. She said you were going to help her get dinner ready."

Amandine walks out of their little house and kneels down next to her sister which makes her dress getting lift up by the wind a little. Katerina just nods, but keeps quiet and looks away - staring into the dark woods behind their house.

"I heart Father screaming at you last night because you didn't clean up with mother." Amandine says almost whispering, sitting next to her sister against the tree now. "Kakvo ima? Mother needs your help."

Katerina inhales sharply before she looks at her sister again.

"I've been thinking about the future lately. Do you ever think about that?"

"Ofcourse. But we have to accept it. Not all of us are born in a golden castle." Amandine teases, trying to lit her sisters mood.