Episode 8: Explaining Everything (Part: 2)

Start from the beginning

"Aaron escapes, but he is still in a bad condition. Bleeding more than before, he finds Ein and Aphmau. Aphmau is ordered to kill Aaron, so she attempts with a knife, but she fails, Aaron holding her. The knife and the finished potion fall away. Aaron looks at the slap bruise Ein gave her and gets angry... no, berserk, his eyes glowing red. He lets go of Aphmau. Ein retreats, scared. Aaron ran after the fellow werewolf. They fight, blow after blow missing and hitting, until Aaron's bandana comes off. Ein makes a remark about how his abusive behaviour towards Aphmau doesn't change the fact that she will always love him, which provokes Aaron again. They beat each other up again, more aggressively. Ein speaks again about how human Aaron is being, despite his true nature as a werewolf. 
People start to speak in his head, which leads him to truly embrace his werewolf nature and fight back like one. However, Aaron refuses to kill Ein, even after he speaks about the forevermore effects given to Aphmau. Aaron gets mad, and instead of finishing him off, he uses his Ultima Werewolf powers to strip any sign of anything but human from Ein's body, taking away the only thing he ever cared about, his werewolf position and his ears and tail. Aaron still holding Ein by his neck, and dropping him. Ein realizes that his werewolf features are gone, and Aaron tells Ein about his revenge. Ein has a breakdown and wants to be killed, but Aaron still refuses, even after Ein calls him a coward. He walks away," I said with a huge smirk. 

"Tatiana comes in and asks how it feels to be transformed into something he never wanted to be; i.e. human. He laughs, saying that she must know how that feels, before commanding her and the pack next to her to kill Aaron before he escapes, except that he already escaped, Tatianna finally says Ein is no longer seen as the alpha, and the wolves close in on Ein, presumably ending his life," I said knowing fully well that he didn't die and probably killed all the wolves. 

"Aaron, bleeding out, makes his way to us, we were holding down an enraged and still-brainwashed Aphmau. on the way there he would cough up more blood and a trail of blood would be trailing behind him. Since the only potion I had left was the worthless one, she tried it, but to no avail. As I worried about Zane, Aaron tells them to let Aphmau go and kill him. So with no other option, they finally released Aphmau, trusting Aaron. She slices his chest, screaming in rage about how much she absolutely hates Aaron before he stops her. He holds her close, calling her a 'stupid potato.' This, as well as his powers, somehow made Aphmau wake up to reality. Aphmau realizes what she has done, Aaron falls to the ground and Aphmau screams Aaron's name. Right after Aaron passes out. Aphmau falls to her knees in great remorse, screaming to the others why they didn't stop her. They try to come closer, but Aphmau demands them to not touch him. Thinking fast, Lucinda uses her staff to put Aaron's body in a preserved stasis.  Aphmau, thinking Lucinda killed Aaron, demands to know what she did. She explained that the spell should keep him alive, but they had to bring him back to the lodge. Aphmau continues to cry at Aaron's body, telling him not to leave her," I said tearing up myself before noticing almost everyone starts tearing up even those who saw this happen. 

"A week after Aaron collapsed, the entire lodge is flocked with people staying, with Kim being the receptionist. Some people were talking about how great the lodge is, but also about a rumour about an Ultima dying. Zane and Garroth have a heartwarming reunion after Zane apologises for what he had done under Ein's control, and Garroth makes sure Zane knows he will always be there for him. Kim and the Ghost were watching their reunion and the Ghost wanted to show Zane her love, but Kim stopped her by running to the bathroom, where she could talk to the ghost through a mirror. The ghost wanted to go with Kim as her host since the lodge is uncomfortable and doesn't feel like home as it is flocked with visitors and loves being with humans. Kim agrees until she finds a suitable host for her and does not act erratic in front of Zane. Meanwhile, Aphmau is upstairs in the Lycan suite waiting to see Aaron," I said.