Episode 9: Explaining Everything (Part: 3)

6 October 2018 

Theme song: Autumn Leaves 

Since you went away  
the days grow long  
And soon I'll hear old winter song  
But I miss you most of all my darling  
When autumn leaves start to fall 

Lucinda's POV 

"Now, we should tell what happened in Aphmau's year, I'll hand you some rods which will make you remember almost everything that happened in detail," I said handing them enchanted memory rods. 

"2 months after the events of the Lodge Incident, when one hour is left until everyone comes. Zane asked me if I had the groceries, and Zane realised he had forgotten to get the balloons. Thankfully, I got some balloons as a backup and asked if Zane was going to wear a mask that clashed with his shirt and decided to change clothes so that Aphmau wouldn't worry. we head upstairs to choose better clothes," Garroth said in a slightly happier tone. 

"Meanwhile, I renewed Aphmau's Netflix and Crunchyroll membership so that she can watch TV if she starts thinking about Aaron. Ghost asked if she does the same thing, and I scolded her for popping out of nowhere. Lucinda was making a potion that creates fireworks but decides not to use it, since Aphmau might get upset if she saw a potion, especially after the incident with Ein at the lodge. I mention that Sylvanna is helping Aphmau recover and the last time they heard of her was a month ago. Zane says that she's staying in the house she grew up in and that when she returns, she'll recover a little bit. Lucinda decides that Netflix and ice cream are good enough and heads off with Kim so that they can finalize the preparations," Kim said. 

"In the car back to MyStreet, Sylvanna asked Aphmau how she was doing, since she still looked tired. She asked if she had another nightmare, to which Aphmau replied that she didn't. Sylvanna mentioned that Derek said Aphmau could visit Aaron next summer and that he was still unconscious. Aphmau said she just wanted to go back to their house. Sylvanna reassured her that everyone would be there to help her out, but also mentioned that Aphmau should do something with the dark circles under her eyes since they will start asking questions. Aphmau decided to use Aaron's bandana to cover her eyes as they drove off," I said. 

"I checked that Six's home is set and Seven mentioned that someone should check on her and give her some space. Seven suggested that someone should be with her while she adjusts, and I volunteered. Seven decided to head back to everyone before they started asking questions. Seven suddenly appeared and asked why they were there since Six was just coming home. Seven, Seven, Three and I try to make up an excuse that they want to show that they care for Six and that Five went on a one-year business trip with his parents. Seven was still suspicious, so Seven tried to act naturally saying that Five needed to do some family business for one year after going to the lodge for the money, which Seven commented that taking a year off is strange. Four thought that they were breaking up and Seven said that they needed a break. Seven and Four agree that they should help. Seven thanked them and mentioned that there wasn't much they could do except check in on Six once in a while, which I was doing first. Seven suggested that another person should keep an eye on as well, which made the four who went to the lodge panic as they didn't want anyone else to know about what happened at the lodge. Seven tried to say that it would be too crowded, but Seven wanted to help. She offers for Four to stay with Six so that she can cook food for Six. Seven agrees, much to my dismay. Four and Seven leave to get the ingredients," Zane said knowing that this was what started the domino effect that led to his and Kawaii~Chan's relationship. 

"Zane angrily asked why I allowed this and I explained that I wanted more people to console Aphmau instead of the main four, otherwise they would start asking questions due to suspicion and Aphmau might get flashbacks of the incident. Kim mentioned that Kawaii-Chan's personality may help cheer Aphmau up and that Aaron's secret must be kept private. After that, Lucinda saw Aphmau drive in and yelled, 'EVERYONE! PLACES!' Aphmau then walked out of the car with her bandana on her eyes and tried to navigate her way to her house but instead bumped into the fence, causing her mother Sylvanna to come rushing to her need to see if she was ok. Aph said she was fine, stating that she was not used to seeing this way. She continued to walk to her house without a problem and looked up to see her friends Katelyn, Kawaii-chan, Kim, Zane, Dante, Travis, Laurance, Garroth and I yelling welcome home. Aph was surprised and quietly said, 'Everyone...' Her mom responded with a giggle and said that her friends wanted to welcome her home. Katelyn said that they missed her. Katelyn and Kawaii-chan then hugged Aph. Laurance and Travis exclaimed that it had been quiet without her being there," Lucinda said.