'Pizza.'

'You know that's not healthy, Josh. Have you been ordering take-out everyday?'

'No! No, I've- uh- the food is- homemade!'

'YOU'RE making the food?'

'Uh, y-yeah?'

'Joshua, don't lie to me, you could probably burn yourself with ice.'

'Fine, I hired a cook.'

'Since when do you have that type of money? And how's your job going?'

I sigh, 'THAT job, well, I resigned.' He looks at me with that worry in his eyes. 

'But, I joined a 9-5 office job instead.' I lie.

'Good, I was worried for a second there.' I know.

The door creaks open. Skyler comes in

'Is the pizza here yet?' She stretches.

'This is your cook?' Jordan laughs at me.

'Kevin Jonas?!' She asks, only noticing him now.

'This is Jordan, my brother.'

'I didn't know your brother was visiting.'

'I just found out too.'

Jordan laughs at both of us. 'I do look like Kevin Jonas.'

Then, there's a knock in the door again. This time, it's the pizza delivery guy.

He gives us the pizza and waits for a tip. Skyler opens her wallet and hands him a dollar, but the delivery guy grabs her arm instead, Skyler looks up in shock and the pizza guy smiles.

Then Skyler punches the shit out of him as he tries to resist, I run towards the fight and pick Skyler up off of him and kick him in the face, he dodges and gets up, he runs towards the kitchen, presumably to grab a knife, but I run towards it too and grab the biggest one. He backs away and drops the pizza on the floor. Well, there goes 5 dollars. 

He takes out a gun from his back pocket and aims for my head and shoots, but I duck and the bullet hits my cabinet. Skyler run towards him and trips him, his gun goes flying across the floor and I look back and see Jordan, panicking. He picks up the gun and tosses it at me like it's a hot potato. 

I grab the gun and aim at the pizza guy, who keeps fighting Skyler, but he looks at me and freezes. He puts his hands up in the air for a few seconds, but he jerks his arm and a knife appears from his sleeve, Goddamn, he came prepared. He grabs his knife in the stabbing position and runs at Skyler, who dodges and grabs his free arm and twists it behind his back. 

'Jordan, go into the bedroom.' He stays where he is, frozen, taking it all in, then backs away slowly into a room with an open door, clearly in shock.

I run at the intruder and put the knife at his throat and slit it, blood flies everywhere. He tries to turn and hit me back, but he collapses and falls to the floor. 

'You clean up the blood, I'll take care of the body.' I tell Skyler. She nods and I pick up the body.

Skyler's POV

'Kevi- I mean- Jordan, you can come out now.' I open the door to the bedroom, to find him gone. The room is empty, then he jumps from top of a cupboard.

'How'd you climb that?' I ask him.

'I did rock climbing as a kid.' He tells me, sweating. 

'I'm sorry about all that.' 

'Oh, yeah what was that about?' He looks at me skeptically.

'You know what, let's wait for Joshua to come back, then I'll explain.'

'I think I'm just gonna leave, to be honest.'

'Jordan, I know this is a surprise but you need to hear the explanation. I'm sorry for dragging you into this, and if you want to, you can leave, but this is important and you might find it more helpful if you hear us out.' He sighs. 'Look, I don't know who you are, but you did, in a way, protect me, so I'm gonna stay until my brother comes back, then, I go straight home, and if possible, I forget this ever happened.'

'I understand.' I nod sympathetically.

The door opens and Joshua comes in and sees me talking to Jordan and walks over. 

'Jordan-'

'You told me, you would be safe Joshua. You promised it.'

'But I am safe! I don't have a single scratch.'

'You know that's not the same. Ok, explain.'

I stand in the corner while Joshua explains everything to his brother, who has a frown and disapproval on his face. I see him get a little less stressed as the conversation goes on and finally, he gets up. He walks over to me and gives me a pitiful nod, 'Be careful, and make sure nothing happens to my brother.'

'I think he's making sure nothing happens to me.' I smile at him. He smiles back and grabs his coat from the coat hanger. He pats Joshua on the back and leaves.