2.3

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty..." The housekeeper looked at Qi Xuan who came back angrily from nowhere, and called twice worriedly, but received no response from Qi Xuan.

  Qi Xuan returned to the study, closed the door with a sullen face, sat in the corner where there was nothing, and called out.

  "Anichi."

  A man in black knelt on the ground, "What are your orders, Your Majesty?"

  Qi Xuan's eyes were full of coldness, "Go and find a man named Xie Xing for me, and then kill...no, bring him to see me." Qi Xuan, who originally wanted to kill the man directly, finally considered it for Qing Qing, still spared his life.

  "Remember me, no matter what price you pay, you must find him for me." Qi Xuan didn't know what the relationship was between Xie Xing and Shi Qing, but since Shi Qing had interested him now, there was no need to think about it. He would never allow him to have a relationship with another man again.

  "It's the prince." The secret guard had a preliminary understanding of Xie Xing. He must have offended their prince, otherwise the prince would not have said that he wanted to kill him in the first place.

  After waking up from sleep, Shi Qing knew that he was well, no longer dizzy or tired. He looked at the sky outside the window and saw that it was still very early.

  He was no longer sleepy. After getting dressed and getting up, he fetched water from the well in the courtyard. The temperature of the water was neither cold nor hot, just like today's temperature.

  After washing up, he went to the kitchen to look at the remaining ingredients, preparing to make himself a bowl of vegetables, tomatoes, and egg noodles.

  "Are you making breakfast?"

  Shi Qing, who was concentrating on chopping tomatoes, was frightened by the sudden sound behind him. Fortunately, he didn't cut his hands.

  Qi Xuan looked at this man and almost cut his hand, and said angrily: "Aren't you more careful? What if you cut your hand?"

  Shi Qing turned to look at him and said angrily: "It's not because you suddenly appeared that scared me."

  Qi Xuan looked at the angry Shi Qing. His beautiful eyes were staring at him, and his fair cheeks were stained with a faint blush from anger. He wondered if it felt easy to pinch.

  With this in mind, he stretched out his hand and pinched Shi Qing's cheek. It was indeed very soft.

  Shi Qing slapped his hand away, "Let me go quickly."

  Qi Xuan was not angry even after being beaten. Instead, he stepped forward happily and said, "Do you want to cook some noodles? It looks good. I haven't eaten anything since I got up."

  Shi Qing pretended not to understand what he said and continued to cut tomatoes, "What does it have to do with me that you didn't eat it?" He said that to himself that night, but he always remembered it, and now he doesn't even apologize. , pretending to be nothing, and came over again.

  Qi Xuan didn't know why, but he was still angry with himself, "I apologize to you for what happened that day. I said those words indiscriminately. I'm sorry for Shi Qing."

  To be honest, Shi Qing was not surprised by this apology. He seemed to have expected it. After putting the tomatoes in the pot, he looked at Qi Xuan and said, "I also want to apologize to you for saying disrespectful words to you."

  After the anger passed, although Shi Qing didn't know this man that well, he knew that this man couldn't do that kind of thing. As for why he did it to himself, he didn't want to delve into it yet.