"Lv Xiang, do you know that after you beat that bitch, you will beat this little imperial doctor who doesn't know the heights of heaven and earth for me?"

  "Your servant, your servant, understands."

  Xiao Ling went from disbelief to anger at the beginning. How could there be such a person in the world who would bully others at will based on his status.

  Just as Luxiang's raised palm was about to fall hard on Xiaocui's face, a cold and stern voice came from behind the three of them.

  "I don't know when a small noble servant can beat the imperial doctor casually."

  When Qin Guishi heard the word "my king", he knew who the visitor was.

  He turned his head and gave a half salute to Qi Xuan, "See the Regent."

  "But I think what the regent just said is unacceptable, because whether they are the imperial doctor or this humble maid, they are all servants of the royal family, and as the emperor's servant, I naturally have to deal with them. Rights." Qin Guishi had the courage to say such words because he relied on the emperor's favor for him and did not pay attention to Qi Xuan, the regent. However, he forgot that he has the most power in the palace now. It's Qi Xuan.

  "Qin Guishi can speak well when he opens his mouth, but have you forgotten that it is me who makes the decision in this palace now?"

  "What does the Prince Regent want to do?" Qin Guishi's expression changed, and he suddenly had a very bad feeling in his heart.

  "Since Mr. Qin likes to hit people so much, why don't you give yourself thirty slaps?"

  Although I was asking, I didn't mean to wait for his opinion at all.

  Qi Xuan left one of his guards behind and asked him to watch Qin Gui's fight.

  No matter how dissatisfied Qin Guishi felt, he did not dare to disobey the regent and could only slap himself in the face.

  Qi Xuan recognized that the palace maid kneeling on the ground was beside Shi Qing, and walked over with a calm face, "Follow me."

  Although Xiaocui and Xiao Ling didn't understand where the regent was taking them, they didn't dare to disobey and could only follow behind.

But as she walked further and further, a hint of surprise flashed in Xiao Cui's eyes. This... this was not the place where she and the waiter lived.

  When he walked to the path outside the palace, Qi Xuan stopped, turned and left without saying a word.

  Xiaocui didn't care to guess what the regent was thinking, and rushed to the palace with Xiao Ling to treat Shi Qing.

  In the evening, Shi Qing simply ate some porridge and lay on the bed to rest.

  He didn't sleep very deeply, his consciousness was shallow and he was still dreaming.

  The clothes he was wearing were very strange, he had never seen them before, but Shi Qing knew it was him, and he seemed very happy in the dream, nestling in the arms of a man whose appearance he couldn't see clearly. The two of them didn't know They were all smiling happily no matter what they were talking about.

  Suddenly, the man kissed him, and he did not dodge but started kissing him together.

  Obviously he was watching as a bystander, but Shi Qing felt that he was blushing too.

  He was still dreaming and had no idea that there was a person standing next to the bed.

  When Qi Xuan saw Xiao Cui and the imperial doctor during the day, he had a bad premonition. He went back and sent someone to inquire about the news. When he learned that Shi Qing was ill, his first reaction was to see someone.