Chef kiss (QSMP)

Hi, I'm alive! Ummm here's a silly lil chapter. So in this chapter I'm going to have the eggs do sign language to make it easier to well, write and also kinda make sense! I hope you enjoy the chapter and yes, I'm working on chapter ideas, and have a chapter in the WIP process!

' - this means they are signing ^^

------------

Chayanne, and Tallulah got bored so, they decided to cook some food together. They planned to make avocado toast, and cheese pizza.

Chayanne got the oven ready while Tallulah got the ingredients to make the food, like Bread, avocados from outside, ingredient to make dough, cheese, Tomato sauce, and some Juice to drink while they make the food. Then Chayanne grabbed bowels, and Pans.

Once Tallulah was done she put the ingredients on the counter of their kitchen and smiled at chayanne. 'Should we get started on the pizza first?' Tallulah asked.

Chayanne nods as he grabbed the bowl and got the ingredients to make the pizza into it to make the dough. He put the ingredients into the bowl

- bread flour
- some sugar
- some salt
- olive oil
- and some warm water

(Idk how to make pizza dough I looked it up so if I'm wrong I'm sorry!)

After he add them, Tallulah mixed it all together in the bowl trying to not make a mess everywhere. Once she was done he grabbed it and rolled it out, then made it hand tossed pizza since it tastes better to the both of them, as chayanne did that Tallulah started on the avocado toast, she grabbed some bread and threw some into the toaster and then grabbed the avocados to cut them, she took out the large seed and carefully cut them to how she wanted and needed to.

Chayanne started to add the pizza sauce, and cheese to the pizza and then put the pizza on a pizza pan and then puts it in the oven, he set a timer so he would know when to check it, or grab it. He looked over at the toaster and flipped the bread in it so it would be toasted evenly. 'Tallulah how's the avocado going?' Tallulah looked at him and showed him the slices she had cut, he nods then put the extra avocados away .

Sooner then later the pizza was done, Chayanne had Phil help take it out of the oven since it was hot, and Tallulah won't let him do it himself, Phil smiled "you two did a good job cooking together!" He said as Tallulah and Chayanne smiled, 'thank you' they both said, Chayanne cuts the pizza into even slices and then smiled, 'dig in everyone, food is done'

Everyone eats the pizza and then the avocado toast, it was good and amazing! "Wow Chay, and lullah you did a good job, I'm proud of you mates." They smiled and finished they're food. 'Thank you dad, glad you like it' Chayanne signed.

They finished the food and kinda hanged out the rest of the day, smiling and eating the yummy food the kids made.

____________________
I hope you all liked the chapter, I'm working on another one, but I've been busy with school and such! I hope you all are doing well, and remember
Eat, drink, and get/try to get sleep
Love you all /p
WORD COUNT: 561