new eggs, new parents (QSMP)

Hiya, author here, so I noticed there was new eggs and the older ones woke up, so that gave me a small idea to do! There will be more soon, I'm coming up and writing the ideas! Im excited to see what the new and old eggs encounter and interact with each other!
---------------

Some people were online as they were walking around, waiting for the other eggs to come back. Fit and Bagi noticed that there was a noise coming from inside as they walked in, noticing there was three new eggs. They noticed, as they gasp and smiled. "Hiiii!" They both said as they let the eggs out of the lil areas, as they noticed they had adoption certificates.

One was named sunnysideup, or known as Sunny, they're parents are Tubbo, Slime, Pol, and Lenay. Sunny wears glasses and loves everything money! Next we have Empanada, whoms parents are Nihachu, Jaiden, Ironmouse, Bagi, and Tina. Empanada has pancakes on her head and looks adorable! Lastly we have Pepito, and his parents are Roier, Quackity, Carre, Rivers, and Mariana. They wear a white and red striped sweater.

Soon Pac came into the adoption center and was happy and surprised to see the new eggs as Fit was asking and answering questions. Soon tubbo came on and fit put in chat, 'Tubbo you have a child' tubbo looked in chat and went "oh?" So Fit told him to come over to the adoption center where he meet sunny. Tubbo is nervous but excited to raise a child. Bagi was happy to be a mom, so is all the others. Now we have Roier, he met his child asking questions, surprised too. He looked at him and smiled, asking if it can speak Spanish, he was happy for him to say or to sign 'yes' .

A week goes by

All the other eggs soon woke up, being surrounded by there parents, welcoming them back, and we're glad they are all okay! Since they just had to battle to the death for them for two weeks. And we're trying to save and track them down. Tallulah and chayanne were happy to see Phil, Ramon with Fit, all the eggs with there parent(s) the new eggs meet the others, glad to have more friendships to make. Tallulha was was overwhelmed by some of the things but did kinda meet sunny at least!

Everyone was happy for the new eggs and old, same with the new and old parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 418