H a p p y N e w Y e a r

Začít od začátku

Saint was starting to fell her drink

Saint was starting to fell her drink . Her and Meech had smoked a blunt on the way over and both were high. They kept their matching Prada shades attached to their face . In fear of a photo being posted and their eyes were low. Meech didn't care but Saint didn't tell people that she smoked , even though her close friends knew. It was cool , a couple of people kept their shades on.

She sat on Meech's lap while he was really slumped . He didn't wanna be there at all but couldn't look like he was bothered . "Babe , I gotta take a call get up real quick", Meech spoke as she got up . He excused himself and walked into a long hallway outside of the front room.

Meanwhile , Saint watched Bianca and Snook be so cute taking pictures . "Ayyyye we taking shots , it's almost midnight in a hour", Jazmine yelled standing on the all black pool table. After a minute, Dough started passing out 1942 and Casamigos bottle to everyone's corner . "Hey Saint baby how are you ?", Jazmine's little cousin Chanel hugged her . "I'm fine and you ? I see you over there in Koby face stay away", Saint warned her as they laughed. She walked back over joining her sister and Koby in a far corner . "Damn sis you really the oops", Koby yelled from across the room.

Meech came back in from his call and seemed to be in a better mood. He had taken his glasses off and was taking shots with Dough and his crew. "Glad you finally decided to get up and talk to people . Coming in here with dark shades on like you in cognito", Bianca told Saint , they both got up to go to the kitchen for a plate . "Whatever it's a lot of shit going on, I was supposed to be in Jersey. Did you see my car?", Saint asked showing her phone . "Yesss , all the hate gonna continue . Range, G Wagon and a Benz coupe, oh these chicks gonna be mad", Bianca laughed putting lamb chops on her plate. "Ha , you know it", Saint replied .

"Aye B, can you make me a plate?", Snook came up hugging Bianca from behind

"Aye B, can you make me a plate?", Snook came up hugging Bianca from behind . "What you want ?" , she asked . "Everything , Saint get yah man this nigga in here about to shoot dice and talking shit", Snook spoke leaving the kitchen. The girls gathered their plates and drinks , and walked out of the kitchen . They went back to their corner as they watched everything going on around them.

Dough and Jazmine was hugged up in a corner chair, while Meech, Snook and a couple dudes from Dough crew shot craps. "Let take y'all niggas money real quick", Snook announced as he tossed the dice and took a pull from his blunt . The dice landed in his favor , as he collected his money and the crew sighed .

"Let's take some pictures", Bianca announced as she walked to Saint with a glass in her phone in her hand. "Ok, get by the wall Bia", Saint told her .

Bianncaaaa

SaintNoLaurent and 600 others liked Bianncaaaa: Asking 2021 , Who All Gonna Be There?

Bianncaaaa: Asking 2021 , Who All Gonna Be There?

SaintNoLaurent

After each of the girls took pictures , they all took a group picture . "Y'all better show me a good time this week . I'll be back in Chicago before I know it", Chanel spoke taking a sip from her cup. "Cousin you know I got you , these bougie hoes don't know ATL like I do", Jazmine replied giving her cousin a high five. "Bitch whatever , just because I wasn't outside don't mean I don't know nothing", Saint mumbled as she scrolled through Instagram and looked up seeing Meech walking back toward her with a big smile . "Ok well we out all week Saint, you too Bia", Chanel told them. "I'm down, as soon as my car gets here in two days , but until then I'm in the Range", Saint laughed . "I have plans", Bianca spoke .

Meech approached her and kissed her on her cheek . "Took all them boys money , I won 2 bands", he laughed pulling Saint on his lap. "Yes , shopping for me", she replied . He just looked up at her as she gave him a pout . "Can't wait to get you in the house with that dress", he whispered. "Stop being bad I'm glad you feel better", Saint kissed him on the lips.

"Aye , countdown in 10 minutes I wanna thank ya'll for driving all the way out here to fuck with us

"Aye , countdown in 10 minutes I wanna thank ya'll for driving all the way out here to fuck with us. If you in here that means either I love you or Jaz do and that's enough for me. We about to pop these Don bottles for the midnight toast", Dough spoke . Dough and his brother went into the kitchen to get carts with the 20 bottles of Dom Perignon .

12am...

"Happy New Year!!!", everyone yelled . The couples shared a kiss , even Koby and Chanel got a kiss in. "Now let's party !!", Jazmine yelled . The music came on and everyone ran to the dance
floor to enjoy the night until the sun came up ...

This book is about to get interesting .
Please give me at least 12 votes and 10 comments before I release the next whole chapter.
Excited to get back into this book , I've missed it . Thank you all for your patience😘😘

-Shaina