Chapter 29

PREVIOUSLY....

...

"I'm dead... right?"

____________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV
(With Boboiboy)

While everyone was grieving for losing Y/n. A strange light was coming out from her heart.

"Do not worry child... I will save the woman who you adore so much.." A voice of young girl spoke out of no where.

Boboiboy put his guard up and instinctively protect Y/n while his friends rush around him and did their fighting stance. They look around to find the source of that voice but there was no one there.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!!" Boboiboy said while protecting your soulless body.

"Thou shall not fear Boboiboy, for I am your ally not an enemy... I am here to help you" The strange voice said once again

The a strange light appeared infront of them. They closed their eyes because of the blinding rays coming out from it.

When the light went dim, they slowly open their eyes and there they saw a person in front of them... A young lady who was around their age, she was wearing checkered pajamas, eyeglasses and her hair was tied up into a messy bun. She looks average, weak and harmless... She looks like a person who can't even kill a bug...

But despite her normal looking appearance, Boboiboy and the others can't lower their guards down. Instead they were more tense and cautious while looking at the her. She looks ordinary but something about her doesn't look right. Her presence felt something like out of this world..

They can't understand why they're feeling that way... They have no idea, why they felt fear... Even commander Koko Ci won't do any harm at her, since he felt like if je did something he will get a heavy punishment....

Even though they don't know why they felt that way but they instinctively agree that they shouldn't mess with her..

The girl with glasse just giggle and laugh while looking at their faces.

"Chill guys, I'm not here to do any harm. I'm going to help you. If you want to save Y/n, give her to me, do I can help." The girl said in a gentle tone.

Everyone were afraid of her presence. Yet despite being afraid,Boboiboy gave her a death glare, his eyes were staring at her intensely with pure intimidation expression plastered in his.

"Don't you dare take her away from me" Boboiboy threatened in a cold tone. He didn't let go of Y/n like the girl wanted, instead he was holding her firmly.

The girl wasn't bothered by his behavior, instead she smile in amusement while witnessing with her eyes that the main character was extremelt loving and caring to a character who shouldn't exist in this world, to the point his willing to fight anyone even knowing that he would loose the battle, just to protect the lifeless girl lying in his arms...

"What an odd couple" The girl said as he float towards Boboiboy.

His friends was about to stop her but they can't move at all. It's like their body was covered in an invisible concrete, making them unable to move.

"What did you do to us?!" Yaya shouted in anger

"Let us go!" Ying said while trying her best to move her body

"Mama! Papa! I'm scared huhu" Gopal cried

The girl ignored them and continue floating towards Boboiboy. Boboiboy want to back off and run away from her but his body was stuck on the ground. He hugged Y/n while looking at the girl in devastation.