Chapter 6

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮...

" 𝘠𝘦𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘵. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘦"

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I woke up and saw the ceiling. I felt something on my stomach and I look at, it was the ceiling bag that Arden gave me.

"Good thing that wasn't a dream" I muttered

I sat up and opened the bag, there was nothing inside.

"That's weird"

I reach my bag in and it feels the bag was VERY roomy. It's feels like a black whole.

'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵'

Suddenly I felt I grab something, I took it out and it was the MPen.

"Woah, so it works when I thought of the object I want to get out. That's cool"

I stood up and stretch my arms, I look at the window and it's still dawn. I look at my back and I still have my wings.

'𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦'

"*inhale* *exhale*.. 𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖁𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍"

My wings went inside of my back. I look at my back again but not even a single feather can be found, it's like my wings aren't there to begin with

"Yes! A success! "

I realized that the back of my shirt has two big holes because of my wings.

"Welp, this is a sign to buy clothes, must buy the one that are backless though."

I look at myself at the mirror on the wall and my wings really are gone but my halo remains.

"Well it's better than nothing"

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴? 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥... 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴... 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘉𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘪𝘣𝘰𝘺'

I tiptoed and went to Boboiboy's room which is besides my room. I knocked but no one answered.

"Well maybe he's asleep, I mean it's still 4 in the morning"

I went back to my room and I went to the closet and opened it. To my surprise I saw a t-shirt, pants and towels in it with a note. I took the note out and read it

"You could use this if you want. I'll give you some spare clothes later. -Boboiboy"

I look at the clothes and smile.

"Well it's seems like the heaven heard my wishes"

I took the clothes out and went to the bathroom which is right in front of my room. I took off my clothes and wash them then dried them up using aqua mahika 'evaporate'. I took a cold shower then wore the clothes BBB gave me. The shirt and pant are baggy on me.

I look at myself.

"Woah, I never thought I get the chance to wear my favorite character's clothes"

I wipe my hair using the towel as I went out then to my surprise Boboiboy also came out from his room.