Meh goes though cringe [doing the pics]

(I set a rule for myself to write at least 1000 words, I feel mah soul leaving the body 🫠🫠🫠)

(Latte crisismas shit!)

^[*Meh's pov*]^

I set up ALL my decorations, I swear to god if my cats-

Meh: "HMmm... something's not really right." She looks around, now 'understanding' says something in front of the cats, expecting them to not understand. "Ohhhhhhh... you guys probably need cat beds and heat pads." Nothing fun about that... I think... yeah! I'll actually buy stuff like a actual normal person instead of looking like an person (?) in a full on possession.

With her inner monologue complete, she strolled out of the house.

^[*RAID SHADO- lmao no, the calmer than usual crew in 3's café :/*]^

Meggy: "Now we KNOW they turned into cats," Bob, Saiko, Meloney had left the investigation because 

Bob: "I HAVE BITCHES TO GET"

Saiko shrugged "I just wanted to leave?"

Meloney: "I need to go spend time with my family :3"

Mario stayed because he was worried for his (best) friend, Tari wanted to repay Meggy, Luigi to care for his brother and second smartest there and boopkins (you'll get forgotten within an hour) won't stop worrying for his friends and 'emotional support'.

The way they found out was to kidnap a meme to a 'tea' party with coffee instead, same thing happened to the meme as it was turned into a feline.

Meggy: "so, what should we do?" She honestly got no idea in the life of her, tracking down people is harder than you think when you don't have a FUCKING tracking chip or something like that.

Mario: "can't-a we just ask every house?"

Meggy: "... you go do that."

With that said, Mario BLJ'd without the stairs outta there to literally annoy people. 

^[*at, uh where was this again?*]^

*(real world transition Wowie!)*

It was stabbing itself with the non sharp end of a pencil, it didn't notice you in it's inner monologue, there are characters everywhere there.

it?: "ideas?.." it just mumbled while still stabbing itself with the rubber end of the pencil. It opened its laptop like thing without the 'keyboard' checked it's notes 

 It opened its laptop like thing without the 'keyboard' checked it's notes 

It (not the FUCKIN clown.): "oh yeah, had to remember the planned parts- wait, how are you in my inner monologue-"

^[*nothing happened there, in e.gadd's rubb- lab*]^

A pile of potions clearly lay on the floor, one was glowing a blue-azure colour, one was very pink and had a natural feel to the colour, a one which looked like it was heavily photoshopped with Peter griffin pngs' and- a drop of colour different to some we just touched the surface with and seen pretty much nowhere else. We can also see some rouge substance? Which was black and seemed to be holding a- hand? Tentacle? Claw- to e.gadd? It seemed to be holding a weapon as if gonna harm him, there was no weapon except for it's... claws? Let's... set with that for 1 paragraph.

The frantic panic that e.gadd was in and the goo behind him with a 'weapon' suggests he's being held hostage to... not spilling the tea but probably making him make something. As prof, the potions on the ground.(🤓)

Off topic, there was literally a powder that looked like salt. Most of it was near the sink and door. (Get what I'm describing? >:]) Some of it was in a jar.

The life of the room looks laboured ass the walls looked ass if gonna give in any second.

^[*that was to throw you off(dun dun dun dun dUn duuuun) to Meh, Meh's pov*]^

Huh, seems like some epic transition happened, I missed it! Oh well... 

I was 'driving' as I saw a (wild) Mario BLJ past me, the usual. As my ride of the car conveniently shifts into a fast forward montage- wait what? Oh yeah, memory block shit. My car was placed on the parking lot, taking a whole row because I added a shit ton of extension- I didn't do that :/ did that fat red have to do with this? Not much people know how to park here anyways, probably 100 around this stupid world know how to.

With my very rectangular inner monologue or something, I stood affront the store, literally making sure to wear a hazmat suit, walks in.

The he'll hole upon me has risen as the millisecond I entered. Cringe af memes upon the racks, some preforming Tick tock dances, which were actually fine- wait, nvm, not all of them. I knew I fucked up by finding a pet shop near the forest, but not this bad, sliding from these godforsaken memes I just found some cat beds on the shelf, they just cost- $696969, my mind is gonna have to suppress those thoughts sooner or later.

Sliding though the unfortunately new set of memes, almost tearing my hazmat suit finally got to the counter. 

?: "Sup." Something said in a tired yet cold voice.

Meh: "... hi?" I said while brushing off the dust, the place hadn't got many employees, the reason probably since we're near a fucking forest.

 hi?" I said while brushing off the dust, the place hadn't got many employees, the reason probably since we're near a fucking forest

Karen: "You gonna buy that?" The asked in the cold voice again and didn't sound enthusiastic at all.

Meh: "yeah, here," I put down my wallet, that obviously didn't look great. "Keep the change." I just noticed that she wasn't even wearing any protection, oh how cruel of the companies that run on minimum wage. We at least know she'll live.

Karen: "you sure?"

Meh: "yes." I said with determination. "Bye!" 

I carried the two little beds, they literally feel like plushies. Soon turning the car keys, I drive home in 5x speed by using plot convenience magic, the same Mario with a worried face BLJ's back to where he went from.

I wanted to follow him but I didn't too. Curiosity took the better of me and I followed the speeding Mario, unfortunately, my extenders are a literal annoyance so it got stuck between fence and a car, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... *insert microwave* I thought, I become invisible and float into the direction that the red shirted and blue overalled man though the trees to get to-

^[*a fucking cliffhanger*]^

_______________________

(Just a random image:)

I'm probably losing my sanity due to talking to myself in the comments-