That Idiot Meh!

(Epic flashback boiiiiiiii! Oh SHIT I FORGOT TO COLOUR SOME OF MEH'S SHIRT-)

Meh, had a logical way of thinking, she was in the city's park and decided with her sorry ass to go into the little forest and went in loops until she found some light.

Meh: "GAH!" Meh revolted back and saw a ladybug "I don't like this :((("

Meh saw some light after walking in a straight line, more like a rollercoaster ride to be exact. It was clearly fenced off area and since she hated the forest ran towards it, there it was present day.

Meh: "*thinking* woah! Some cruel person decided to dress their cats us and they probably attacked so they're now left here! Gimme, I wanted a pet anyways and got some stuff."

(Back to present day noooo!)

Meh: "wait- how did I get here!?"

Smg3 lets out a sigh of relief as-

Meh: "guess I got fire for something..."

Both smg3 and 4 stare in awe as a trail of fire rattled in the yet calm forest, it was a miracle that the forest and their home haven't burned down by now. Yet there it is, a never spreading trail of fire.

Meh: "guess I'm gonna go though this hell hole again. *mumbles I hate this..."

After an hour that felt like a day of terror, Meh and the cats got out of this forest. Meh was still alive but had been very dehydrated and smg3 and 4 too, mainly because of the fire.

Meh: "guess I'm gonna have to *choking but very dry* go home."

Smg3: "meaw. (Fuck.)"

Smg4 was just daydreaming but not in the day, it was the afternoon by the time they gone though the forest.

(Meanwhile at the castle, chaos.)

Tari was breathing in a bag, Saiko patting her on the shoulder with an annoyed expression. Bob was throwing Boopkins around to search, Mario just stared at nothing with a smile.

Mario: "*chuckles* I'm in danger."

Meggy ran around shouting "Smg4?"

Meloney even was thinking of where he might be. The castle was in pure chaos as Luigi just had something in his mind.

Luigi: "everyone-? Where's smg3 too?"

Meggy: "he's very much in the internet grav- OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I DIDN'T GET MY COFFEE BECAUSE NO ONE WAS THERE!

Everyone began to panic more. Axol, Desti and Peach watch with popcorn, knowing they can't help in this situation because they're dead.

Axol: "Welp, I gotta say I gotten used to not really mattering." He decided to say. "We can't really help can we?"

No one except the other dead people can hear him. Mostly because he's dead.

(I'm gonna go back to Smg4 and 3 because I wanna make 1000 words)

The now tired Meh barley stays up, eyes melting, almost wanting to lay on the streets had reached a place familiar to her, her home.

(Tried in a lil rush) the house had three (four if you count the one we're currently in) rooms. Smg3 and 4 both sighed since they aren't in a weirdo's house nor with a person that would torture them, they look at each other and both just gave the 'I guess it won't be that bad' look as Meh just collapsed on the kind of carpeted floor. 

Smg4: " I guess we try to escape?" He asked although the chances are slim.

 Smg3 is dazed in his own world, probably to how this all happened in the first place. When did E.gadd become relevant again? What is Meh like? Can we cure this and beat Mario's ass up? Smg4 just tilted hin head and walked into a room that both looked like a kitchen and living room.

Smg4: "I guess" Smg4 remembers that Smg3's lost in his thoughts, he just slapped Smg3 to get his conscience back to where it belonged.

Smg3: "OW, the hell was that for?" He lashed out.

Smg4: "... Dude, your conscience flew into space..." he just replied. "Let's focus on getting out of here."

Smg3: "But where?" "All we know is to get outta here but to where? To hell?" Although the last part was probably sarcasm, Smg4 knew he had a point.

Smg4: "We could play along for now, we need a plan and time." He suggested, trying not to be useless for anything else than make videos for over a million strangers and entertainment.

(I'm trying fr :()

Smg3: "Guess so... where will we not be heard so we can plan?" This is usually a good point but not now.

Smg4: " we're literally cats, she can't hear us!" 

(743 without this, totally intentional.)