Chapter 8 : Yugen X Midnight

Comenzar desde el principio

He never got a blowjob in his previous life or in this world. He was so envious of the guys he used to see in porn videos getting their cocks sucked by bitches, wishing he could replace them. Such a simple dream was far from him, an orphan otaku who had nothing.

But now it seems one of his wishes is about to be fulfilled, and he is going to make a group of single dog voyeurs sitting in front of their screens reading his story also envious of him.

Yugen sat on the edge of the tube. Midnight sat in front of him on her knees. She grabbed his dickey and put it in front of her mouth. She didn't directly start; she looked at Yugen and said innocently, "I wonder what I should do with this piece of meat. Nah, Yugen, tell me what to do. i'm puzzled."

Yugen sighed. Midnight really likes to torment him and put him on the edge.

Using the previous lesson he learned, he decidedly said in a begging tone, "My queen, please put my filthy meat inside your sacred mouth and purify it from all the evil inside it!"

Midnight chuckled after seeing Yugen play his role and said, "Good boy, now let this queen purify your evil meat!"

Yugen saw Midnight open her mouth wide, then she stretched her tongue and licked the tip of his dick, sending a tingling sensation through his nervous system.

Midnight's tongue licked Yugen's dick' tip all around.

Midnight enjoyed the soft and slippery meat on her tongue and kept on licking it like a lollypop.

Yugen's body is trembling nonstop, an experience he never had before that made him feel as if he were dreaming. The amount of dopamine his mind is realizing now overwhelms his body with intense pleasure.

"Did you like it?" She looked at Yugen and asked.

Yugen starts getting used to the licking of Midnight, so he said in a begging tone, "Hurry up, put it inside your mouth, please; I'm going to cum."

Midnight stopped licking his dick and said in a queen like tone : "don't cum until i alow you, my lovely knight, understand?"

hearing her words Yugen nodded his head, he tried to calm his nervous heart and mind by taking long breaths.

Midnight then put the head of Yugen's dick inside her mouth and kept on licking it inside her mouth as if she was eating an icecream.

"Mmm..."

the warm feeling inside Midnight's mouth made Yugen moan from pleasure, the feeling of her tonue wraping around the tip of his dick was simply heavenly.

Yugen put his hand on top of Midnight's head, he felt unsatisfed with just the tip of his dick being inside her mouth, so without wasting time on talking, he directly pushed her head toward him, making his 9 inches knight first half inside her warm mouth.

*cough*

Midnight coughed in shock, the move of Yugen was sudden that she almost choked herself.

She wanted to stop for a while but Yugen's powerful hands kept on pressing her head making her unable to lean back.

Midnight looked at Yugen's wide eyes open, as if she was saying i'm choking what are you doing let me breath!

but Yugen was absent minded, he kept on thrusting his dick inside trying to put all of it in her mouth.

Midnight stroked Yugen's tight to let him stop, but he wasn't aware of her meaning at all.

"Ahhh...I'M CUMMING!!!!" Yugen's closed eyes opened, he saw the watery and begging eyes of midnight and immediately understood she is about to get suffocated.

with an apologetic look in his eyes, he quickly took out his dick and cum on her face again.

*panting* *panting* *panting*

*cough* *cough* *cough*

Yugen panted, while midnight coughed hard.

Midnight looked at Yugen with a cute angry look on her face, she slapped his head and said : "idiot you almost made me chock to death!"

Yugen bowed to her and said in an apologizing tone : "I'm really sorry, i didn't notice you were chocking and i couldn't control my body. "

Yugen want's to slap himself, he swore he will make her the happiest woman, yet he was about to chock her in their first act, he ruined the mood.

seeing his sincere look and actions, hearing his apologize, the anger of Midnight disappeared quickly.

'i shouldn't blame him, he is unexperienced after all.' Midnight sighed in her heart.

"ok, but next time don't think about your happiness alone, remember that sex is a mutual process, you give and take at the same time." she started imparting some truth to him, she decided she must work on Yugen's perspective on sex first. most of the men in sex treat women as a sex machine that should only satisfy them, but they forget that the partner should be also pleased.

Yugen nodded his head taking her words to his heart. he must remove his selfishness in sex or else he will be hated.

Midnight cleaned the mess on her face, then she resumed her previous action, giving Yugen a sacred purification.

because he just empited his load a few moments ago, Yugen wasn't nervous as before, so he silently enjoyed Midnight's skilled tongue skills.

Midnight tried hard to fit his entier dick in her mouth, the tip of his dick already reached her throat but the final inch remained outside of her mouth, she wraped it with her tongue making Yugen moan like a woman.

Yugen can't describe in words the blessing he is receiving now.

Midnight stood up while holding Yugen's dick in her right hand.

"now it's your turn." she kissed Yugan, then sat on the edge of the tube just like how yugen did before, then spread her legs apart, revealing her clean and hairless pussy.

"lick it clean...also use your quirk on your dick, so we can enjoy each other at the same time." Midnight seductively used her fingers to open her vagina lips revealing the wet and rosy meat inside it.

"that seems an exciting idea, you really become smart when it come to excitement. "hearing Midnights proposal Yugen nodded his head and praised midnight for her wits.