I wanted the mom lore, too.

Since Heleakala and I were suspended for a week—we didn't get grounded—it was basically a free vacation.

Haha! School bypass glitch! Suck my dick, school.

Heleakala texted me. "Yo we should sleepover at your place."

"Say less."

Like five minutes later (how did he get here so fast?) a knock came from my front door. My parents opened it and greeted their nephew happily. He went up to our room, saying, "'Sup, bitches!"

Heleakala and I dapped each other up.

"Try not to burn down the place, you two," Vali warned. "You know what'll happen."

"There is something that everyone fears, even me," Heleakala said gravely. "The fury of a mom. More specifically, your mom."

"Mom would make us see sound and hear colors by how hard she would smack us," I shuddered.

"So, what are we going to do?" Vali wondered.

Heleakala raised one eyebrow. "Isn't it a school night for you? Imagine having to go to school."

I snickered. "Couldn't be us."

"At least I'm not suspended," Vali mumbled.

"It's because you're a pussy," I said. "Personally, I wouldn't be a little bitch. But it's okay to have no balls sometimes."

Vali glared at me, and I knew it worked. "Fine. What are we playing?"

Heleakala and I shared a grin. "Truth or Dare!" we exclaimed at once.

Vali's eyes widened. "What did I just get myself into?"

He realized that we baited him into this and was just now regretting it.

***

"The rules are simple," Heleakala said, the three of us sitting down in a circle. "We aren't cowards, so we're playing Dare or Get the Fuck Out: Extreme Edition."

"You just made that up, did you?" Vali grumbled.

"Shut up and listen," I said.

"Thank you, Y/N," Heleakala cleared his throat. "The three of us will each be given a dare by a different person. Whoever cannot complete their dare will be given a punishment by the winner or winners."

"What if we all lose?" Vali asked nervously.

"We all give each other punishments," Heleakala explained. "Those are the rules. You got all that, Y/N? Vali?"

"Yeah, we got that," I said, grinning.

"Uh, I guess?" Vali said, sounding unsure.

"Great!" Heleakala said, pulling out a bottle from God knows where. "The first spin will choose the person who makes the first dare, then we'll rotate like that until the three of us all get one."

With that, the games began...

***

Heleakala: Go into a grocery store naked and escape from security and the cops

He was chosen to do this because he was the only one who would realistically get away with it. The two other boys turned around as he stripped off all his clothes. Then he hopped out the window, landing on his feet like it was nothing.

Stalking through the night, he ran to the grocery store, no one seeing him due to how dark it was.

When he entered, no one seemed to notice him. He idly browsed through the store until he found the Lucky Charms, grabbing them to inspect them. A convenient flash of light appeared from his crotch area, as if censoring it.