Chapter 21

(Dario's pov)

I was pissed, hurt, and confused. I watched as my daughter light up in happiness at see my brother and his wife. I cannot understand how they new her though. I called a family meeting to figure this out and I didn't want Glenda present if I were to blow up in rage.

As my parents, brothers, sons, older nephews, and sisters in laws entered the room I was simmering a bit down. I looked around the room and noticed all of my sons even the twins glaring at Dino. "How the fuck do you know our sister," Dante asked more like demanded of Dino.

I looked at Dino but noticed him glaring at the twins. "Stop glaring at my son's," I growled out to him only for him to let out a humorless chuckle. "You me the two little shits that have tormented Glenny." I knew the twins weren't being the nicest to Glenda they needed time to adjust we all did but how did he know.

Dino let out a huff before saying, "remember when I told you about saving a little girl who almost drowned nine years back," he asked talking to the whole family. We all answered that we vaguely remember so he went on to explain how he had meet her and saved her life. I knew that Gale had died by suicide but I was unaware that she had tried to kill Glenda to.

"That doesn't explain how you know what's going on with her now though," Dante said ever quick to pick up on things. We all nodded at that and Dino smirked, the fucker. "Me and Evelyn got her a phone and kept contact heck we even vist her twice a year since she was rescued except for when she went to foster homes," He said. "Wait a second she wouldn't be the kid you kept having me find jobs for would she," Dino's son Ace asked only for Dino to nod his head sheepishly.

Now it made since how Glenda was able to work. I was pissed though that he had my little girl working when she was only a baby. I was also angry that he has know her for years and is so close to her. "Stay away from my daughter Dino," I gritted out making it clear that I was pissed.

"Your just jealous that she likes me more, maybe if you were home and put in the effort to get to know her she would like you," Dino said to me. It hurt and unfortunately was true I had pretty much avoided my daughter so had my oldest sons. The only ones that interacted with her were the youngest four and two weren't so kind to her.

I glanced at my oldest son's and saw the same guilt and pain on their faces. "I think what's worse though is the face that you didn't tell us about her," my mother harped at me. "Enough, yes he and the boys were in the wrong but can we please go spend time with my granddaughter," My father hollered out. We all nodded and filed out of my office to go find Glenda.