Chapter 9

(The seating chart up above)

Glenda's POV:

Once everyone was done eating Mia motioned to the maids to clear the table, while the Man said, "let's all go to the living room to discuss some things." At this all the boys nodded and got up, I being me also got up and followed. Once in the living room everyone sat down on the large couches. "Well let me start of by saying my name is Darrio Rizzo, I'm 48 and your father," the man apparently my father said to me. I gave a shy smile before saying, "I'm Glenda and I believe we have meet before, your Casey's uncle right."

At this all of the boys heads turned to me and they held confused faces, I could only come to the resonable conclusion that they were unaware of were Casey had been. "Yes Casey is my nephew and your youngest cousin."

I nodded because it makes sense I already knew he was Casey's uncle since I was told that at the orphanage and since he is my father that makes Casey my cousin. I'm hoping I get to see him soon as I have missed him. Fio decided then to opened his mouth, "How does she know Casey." Darrio glared at him before saying,"I will tell you later for now I will tell Glenda the rules."

Yay rules am I right. I have nothing against rules and laws but I'm a free person I follow my own set course. Dario, I refuse to call a man I just meet this morning father decided then to list the rules. "Rule one you cannot leave the house without informing either me, one of your brothers, or Mia. Rule two you will not have a boyfriend or girlfriend until you turn 16 this rule also applies to Gianni and had applied to your other brothers. Rule three you cannot skip school and you have to keep your grades up. Rule four don't lie to or disrespect anyone in this family. Lastly but most importantly never enter the fourth floor or basement. Now do you have any questions."

Well that my good sir was a dumb question and I more so have inputs instead of questions. "Okay Rule one I go were I please unless you wanna tell me why it's important I inform you. Rule two I don't have a problem with. Rule three I never have and never will skip school and if you wanna talk about grades call and ask for my report card. Rule four I'm not a liar, and respect is a two way street you respect me I respect you. As for number five I'm not gonna say I'm not curious but I won't pry."

They all just stare for a minute before Sandro says," okay well I expected more of a fight on the boyfriend part, now you will tell us when you leave because it's for safety purposes a 14 year old girl should not be disappearing to God knows were." At this I get it but I decided to glare at him for a different reason. "Don't ever take God's name in vain again." Fio and Brio tried to back him up but I shot them the mother look I had perfected that screamed say it at your own peril. "Sorry", Sandro said before going on," we will be pulling your records since you will be starting a new school in a week."

I could only assume this was the end of the conversation as everyone got up to leave except Mia. In my mind the only thing I could think was, well fuck. I definitely did not want to start a new school. There is nothing good about starting a new school yes there is a new start and new people but even those can be negatives. It takes time to build a positive or negative reputation, it also takes time to know and read the new people surrounding you.

Mia then decided to cut into my thoughts by saying, "here in about two hours we will be going as a family to go shopping." I could only nod my head and go to my room were hopefully I could unwrap and rearrange my thoughts to were they make sense.

Nobody's POV:

When Dario and the boys left the room they headed to Dario's study were he explained how he had come across Glenda and why she knew Casey. The boys were all shocked because none of them had been aware that she had been in a orphanage. During this Dario was pulling up Glenda's school record and accidentally said, "What the fuck." Causing all of the boy's heads to snap in his direction. "What is it," Gianni asked.

Dario could barely believe his eyes Glenda had a 6.4 GPA and was taking tenth grade history and literature, twelfth grade science and math. She was taking AP Spanish, and AP psychology. Along with this she was taking a college course in Business.

He also found out she was on a swim team since she was six, took art and photography club since 6th grade, martial arts since she was three, dance since she was five, and has played the piano since she was one.

All if the boys had decide to come up behind their father to figure out what was up and Gianni nearly fainted on the fact that she was so smart. It was then that they saw an attached message from Hannah. "Hey just thought you might like a list of all the jobs she has taken." It then provided a long list if her jobs.

At six she was a newspaper deliver with two older boys named Franklin and Drake. At seven she worked as a dish washer in a restaurant. At eight she still worked as a dish washer and as a dog walker. She didn't change jobs till she was ten and started waitressing and helping as a chasier at a grocery store. She changes from a few different jobs as a waitress and just left one before going to you.

At this the Rizzo men wanted to scream in anger and frustration. They hadn't realized how hard she had to work for everything she had ever had. The oldest three couldn't fathom how she still seemed to stay kind and happy through it all. Gianni however let the dam break and started to sob, he couldn't imagine working now let alone at such a young age. As for Fio and Brio they felt pity for her but that didn't change the fact that they still hated her.