Chapter 15

It had been about a month since thay day in the car with Caden and Duncan. School was going good, the twins were still assholes, I managed to stay away from Mia as for the rest of the family I hardly ever saw them.

It was Friday morning and I was heading to Spanish class but was running late when I saw a group of girls cornering another much smaller and thinner girl. The group wasn't unknown to me, they were a popular group and bullies. If it weren't for Livivo and Gianni getting pissed at them they would still be trying to bully me. I wasn't going to do anything until they started making fun of her for being a weaker than them and here on a scholarship.

I saw red and next thing in knew the ring leader Albryella's face was bleeding from being slammed into the lockers several times. Did I forget to mention I had a lot of self defense training. The group grabbed Aulbryella and ran leaving the girl they had been bullying. I could see that she could be pretty but she needed some sprucing up. Her hair was long and frizzy with heat damage her face was dry and covered with acne, she was too skinny. Her sense of style was also shot, she worn a stained baggy puke yellow sweater, and firemen read jeans with gray runners, along with all that she wore thick black glasses held together by tape.

"Th-th-thank you," the girls stuttered. I nodded and helped her up cleaning up her books and papers she had dropped. "No problem, those girls just love flaunting their insecurities by bulling others." When it came to bullies I had no tolerance and my mean side came out. I typically look like a sweet and timid person, but don't be fooled we all have a hidden strength.

"I'm Glenda by the way, and you are..." I said trailing off. The girl smiled and it make her look kinda pretty. "I'm Jamie, also I'm going to be late for Mr. Janson's class." I laughed and grabbed her hand before dragging her with me. It took us two minutes before we barged to Mr. Janson's classroom. "Miss Rizzo and Miss Baladin your late find your seats." I saw the moment the girls eyes filled with understanding that we had the same class and also when they fill with tears at being reprimanded.

In the middle of class I threw a paper at Jamie it had my phone number and the words text now. She did and I reply, "Hey wanna be friends." I saw her smile and then looked at my phone to see that she had replied with a yes. We had lunch and talked at the end she invited me over to her house I obviously said yes. I had also found out she was born the same day as Gianni making her the same age as me.

During my second to last class I heard the intercom blare my name, saying to come to the office immediately. When I did I was greeted by the principle and Aulbryella. "Oh my, deary what happened to your face." I asked with fake concern. Aulbryella face turned so red one would have been certain she was going to pass out. She reminded me of those cartoons were steam comes out the eats and the eyes bug out.

"Miss Rizzo Miss Gladly claims that you assaulted her in the hallway this afternoon at about 12:10," Mr Henry says. "What do you mean I was heading to my Spanish class with a Miss Jamie Baladin. You can ask Mr. Janson if you like," I said. There were no cameras in the hallway she had decided to conner Jamie in and the only witnesses she had were her friends. I however had a teacher who could back up my claims that weren't interly false.

"Miss Rizzo, Miss Gladly I'm sorry but as that hallway does not have camera and you were both late to class I'm forced to suspended you for the a week. You parents will be called." Mr. Henry obviously didn't care what the truth was he just wanted to be over with this ordeal. The school secretary called and reached Aulbryella mother and managed to get a hold of Sandro.

Aulbryella's mother stormed into the room looking drunk off her rocker. Sandro then calmly walked into the room and took one look at me before sitting down and saying, "out with it. What was so important that you had to waste my time." Aulbryella's mother then stumble and tried to do a seductive pose but she just look really awkward. "Heello handsome I'm Brinadette," she slurred while oggling my brother who gave her a look of absolute disgust.

Miss Waltress your daughter Aulbryella claim that Miss Rizzo assaulted her and as both gurls were late to class, and there is no video footage I'm forced to suspended both girls for a week. My brother did not look happy but Miss Waltress just looked like she could careless about what was happening with her daughter. We were all dismissed as I noticed how Aulbryella tried hard to stay away from her mother and how she was shaking.

My brother told me to lead the way to my locker so we could get my stuff. I grabbed all my stuff and we headed out. The car ride home was silent but I could feel the rage radiating from my brother. When we finally got home I opened my mouth to speak but was stopped. "Go to your room Glenda we will talk about this later." I rushed up to my room and quickly informed Jamie about what had happened.