Character descriptions

Glenda is a 14 year old girl who had lived with her mother Gale until her mother commited suicide. She has trama she never speaks about and her mother's death is just the beginning. She is short at 4'8 and has a dainty figure, straight black hair that reaches mid thigh, and large round green eyes with flecks of amber. Her skin is pale white only blemished by a beauty mark under the outer corner of her left eye. She had a small button nose and full round lips.

Dario Rizzo is 48 and is the father of seven boys and one girl. Dario has been married to Mia since he was 22. He has two younger brother and had one younger sister. He cheated on his wife in a drunken stupor after his sister died. He has black hair, Amber eyes, sports a deep tan and muscular body. He stands at 6'9 in height.

Mia Rizzo is 45 and the mother of seven boys, she married Dario when she was nineteen. She has chest length curly golden brown hair with some grays peaking through, light brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She is tall at 5'8 but is shorter than most of her sons. Mia is a only child and only has her father left. She is a kind women, and a chef.

Sandro Rizzo is 25 and Italian mafia Don. He is the oldest son of Dario and Mia. He has black hair and light brown eyes standing at 6'9. He knows of his father's cheating and always worried if there were consequences. He can be sturn but deep down he is a kind man.

Tullio Rizzo is 23 he owns a Restaurant and became a chef like his mom. He is the second oldest and has golden brown hair, and light brown eyes standing at 6'6.

Dante Rizzo is 20 and attending collage to be a doctor he has dark brown hair and amber eyes standing at 6'3.

Fio Rizzo is 18 is in his last year of high-school is the twin of Brio. He has black hair and brown and green eyes standing at 6'5.

Brio Rizzo is is 18 is in his last year of high-school is the younger twin of Fio. He has shoulder length black hair and green eyes standing at 6'5.

Livivo Rizzo is 16 and is in high-school. He has curly golden brown hair and amber eyes. He stands at 6'3 and has dimples.

Gianni Rizzo is 14 and is in the same grade as Livivo. He has the same black hair and green eyes as Glenda. He could pass as Glenda's twin and is only three days older than her. He stands at 6'1.

Gale Albury was twenty when she got pregnant and was twenty seven when she committed suicide. Gale was a Schizophrenic who constantly believed that her daughter was either going to be hurt or taken from her. The voices that Gale was hearing constantly told her that the only way for her and Glenda to stay together was to die together. Gale had been beautiful with long waist length fire red hair, bright crystal blue upturned eyes, that contrasted nicely with her pale white skin and freckles. She had a small dainty frame at 4'8. Gale was also orphaned at the age of 19 and had no living family.