Prologue

It quite some time. The city's ruined. Crawling with infected. Part of it was your fault, but you couldn't care less. You looked for the truth, found it. Didn't like it. And now, you're planning to change it.

Ontop of a ruined building, there you stood. All high mighty. A few helicopters could be seen from your view.

You jumped down, pencil dive style to the ground, landing and crashing on the ground, destroying it and any infected that had unfortunately been caught in your way.

You started to sprint, having an agenda of your own. You ran into some Brawlers and Hydras, but they were all quickly taken care of by you.

You hack and slash through the infected, until you eventually run into a Goliath. It is massive, but you've taken down multiple of these.

You transformed your arms into claws, and proceeded to severe the Goliath's legs. The Goliath didn't back down however. It tried to smash you with it's giant fist, but you easily evaded the attack.

You transformed your arms into tendrils, and extends it out to grab the Goliath by the neck before proceeding to smack the infected around, smashing all of the buildings nearby. You then crash the Goliath into the ground, as it laid there helplessly....

Press 'E' to consume

You jumped high into the air, before landing on the Goliath's head. Before using your tendrils to rip the flesh off of the Goliath's skull, oh wait no- you completely consumed the skull as well.

You emerged from the Goliath and landed on the ground, your arms returned back to normal. You dusts off your shoulders, and you could hear an engine coming right at you.

A van starts ramming through the infected, it is driven recklessly to say the least. It then looses balance and starts to drift, as it were about to hit you, it drifted and circled around you before it finally came to a stop.

The van door opens and there she was, your now girlfriend, Ashley.

Ashley: "Hey Honey~ need assistance?"

Y/N: "The hell's your problem? You TRYNA kill me?"

Ashley: "Hey, if you wanna bitch about it, blame Andrew. He's behind the wheel."

You looked towards the driver seat, and through the window, there he was. Just recovering from the shock of almost dying in a van crash.

 Just recovering from the shock of almost dying in a van crash

Andrew: "S-Sorry..."

You sighed and shake your head while looking at the ground. As you decided to drop it.

Y/N: "Whatever..."

You got into the van as Ashley clinged onto you. Andrew then starts driving away, as a new adventure starts.

A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS...