Meeting the Graves

You stood there with not much of a motion as the lady infront of you held a knife pointing the tip at you. Maybe because of your newfound abilities, you don't really feel threaten. But you squint your eyes as you examined her, you remembered the data on the BlackNet terminal, this girl is Ashley Graves, Andrew's little sister but they both are suppose to be dead? Despite that, you step closer.

 But you squint your eyes as you examined her, you remembered the data on the BlackNet terminal, this girl is Ashley Graves, Andrew's little sister but they both are suppose to be dead? Despite that, you step closer

Ashley: "Don't come any closer. I swear I'll cut you. Who are you anyways?"

Ignoring her threat and question, you nonchalantly make your way past her, she seems dumbfounded by your boldness? Ego? Arrogance? Who knows.

Ashley: "HEY! I TOL-"

Y/N: "Shut up. You're supposed to be dead. Where's your brother?"

Ashley: "What's that suppose to mean?"

You make your way to the sibling's bedroom and found Andrew laying there in his bed. They still share a bedroom? You thought.

Andrew looks at you with confusion, clearly confused as to how and why you're here. He doesn't regconize you, atleast not yet. But he does feel something familiar about you.

 But he does feel something familiar about you

Andrew: "...Hello? Who are you?"

Y/N: "... I'm trying to figure that out myself. So if you don't mind."

Just before you could get on with your questioning, Ashley barges into the room, still holding the knife as a reprecaution.

Ashley: "Don't think for a second that I'll just let you be."

You paid no attention to Ashley, as you continue to question Andrew. You put your hands in your pockets and leaned forward a little. But Andrew has one burning question he HAS to ask you first.

Andrew: "... What's your name?"

He asked that to clarify his doubts. One of the only people that had put up with Ashley other than himself in the past, was you. You became his best friend despite her sister threatening words and such.

Flashback...

It was a normal day in the park, kids playing, laughing and all that stuff. You were part of those kids, playing your heart out like any normal kids would. You noticed a two siblings, a girl and a boy, talking to one another. You decided to walk up to them, curious as to why they're mot playing with the others.